Posted March 16, 2014
The best school in southwest Oklahoma, A+ on the state report card. Best educators around would not send my child anywhere else.

Central High High School 1

Posted December 25, 2011
I had to pull my kids out of this school,If your not "with the church" your not in the "Click" and they take it out on your kids,subpar education system,I wouldn't send my kids there if I were you.

Posted October 06, 2009
This school was alright, it does have a BIG Church affliation with it. Your best bet before you move to this area is to be a member of there church or you will get a lot of problems

Posted October 05, 2009
Central High was a great school for my son, Clint. He graduated with a 4.0 and is now attending Oklahoma State University and doing great!

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted May 16, 2009
Its also our first year hear and they have made us all feel so welcomed i would not dream taking the girls out for nothing

Central High High School 4

Posted January 23, 2009
I like this school because of how involved everyone is. The students, techers and parents. To me that's important. Most of the students are well behaved but there could be just a little improvement on respect for your peers. Overall, this is a great school and I'm happy that my kids have the opportunity to attend.

Posted December 15, 2008
our FFA program is one of the best hands down

Posted August 10, 2007
this is the best school ever period. We have one of the best ag ed programs in the nation so if you want to learn and have fun come here.By the way were the bronchos not cougers.

Central High High School 4

Posted February 28, 2006
This is my sons first year at Central. I am truly greatful that he has the opportunity to have such wonderful teachers and that he is in a safe environment. I am amazed how the teachers are all very eager to ensure their students are receive a good education. I am a CJHS alumni and proud that my son is carrying on the 'Cougar Pride'.

Central High High School
Rural Route 3, Box 249, Marlow, OK  73055
Last modified Central High High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top