Midwest City, OK

Posted March 08, 2015
This is a great school my children attends. I am a very involved with my children's education and I stay in continual contact with teachers. The teachers are very friendly and are welcoming to parents ideas to help their children succeed. This is a very safe learning environment as well.

Monroney Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter is a 6th grader at Monroney Middle School. I like this school so far. The quality of teachers is good and the principals involvement is great. I feel like the school keeps parents informed about what's happening from fundraisers to school safety and I appreciate that.

Monroney Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2013
My son went to Ridgecrest for six years and pre-enrolled at Monroney in April; Monroney is not our home base school, but one week before school I was told everything was good to go for my son. Well, after attending s hoop for four days I'm informed he can no longer attend monroney. "He apparently fell through the cracks" said the board of Mid-Del Education. The whole situation was very, extremely upsetting for my son and myself.

Posted July 31, 2013
This school is great. Especially with the great teachers we have. We could use more variety of electives. But other than that you'll love it that's why I can't wait for my next year there. Last year I had a blast with ms Joseph and me Kerr and Mr Lucas (aka the choir director).

Posted July 19, 2013
It's a cool school and just a little bit off on the roaches. Other than that they have great staff, like Mrs.Cody and Mrs.Styers. The only thing is they hire teachers who they think would be good and hardcore. The more strict the teachers are the more students would hate the school. More teachers like Mr.Tramel, Mrs.Joesph, Mrs.Kerr etc. are teachers that are loved and needed.

Monroney Middle School
7400 East Reno Avenue, Midwest City, OK  73110
Last modified Monroney Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroney Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top