Morris, OK

Posted April 24, 2014
Its full of preppy stuck up people.. Teachers aren't great unless your family has went there before you.. They care more about sports than education.

Morris High School 5

Posted November 24, 2012
I was a Morris high school student at this school and I think the district is extremo cool! so stay awsome and extremo coolin like you are. I love you guys!

Morris High School 2

Posted August 17, 2010
I am a parent of a Morris grad and still have two children in Morris Schools. If I had a choice (the kids grew up here so I don't want to uproot them) I would move them out of the Morris School District. I have watched Morris steadily decline over the years. This year they dropped ALL of their AP classes. They are losing students daily to other schools that care whether students get a quality education. They have run off all of the quality teachers that they had. Now there are only a handful quality teacher left. I do not recommend Morris High School to anyone.

Morris High School 5

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted January 29, 2008
I'am currently a student here, Senior. This school is not that good. The majority of the teachers do not know how to teach well. The school discipline is average at best most students skip class but do not fail their classes. The high school's main focus is on how well the sports teams are doing this school is not a good place unless you want to get an average education and easy classes. Finally, this school does not have that many choices of classes i.e Zoology, astronomy, physics etc.

Morris High School 2

Posted December 09, 2007
As a former student of Morris high school, I would not recommend this school. I chose to leave Morris after that semester to go to a different school that would better prepare me for college and it was definatly for the best.

Morris High School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
- a former student
I attended Morris schools K-12 and now have a bachelors degree and a law degree. I know of many other successful college grads who attended Morris. Good teachers with good students. Any student who applies themself in math and science should do just fine in college. Any student who avoids the challenging math and science courses very well could struggle in college, but that is not the schools fault. Athletics is very good, and, unlike the much larger urban schools, most kids will have a chance to play. Tulsa is a short 40 minute drive away. A good community and a good school.

Morris High School 4

Posted September 21, 2007
My children attend school here and I also at one time attended school at Morris. Morris is a good, solid school. There are no free rides or passes. The teachers are for the most part very caring and helpful. There will always be a time when a student has difficulties, but I believe half of the responsibility of learning lies with the child and that childs parents. If someone was not prepared for college after attending school here it is probably due to the fact they didn't apply themselves while they were in class.

Posted August 08, 2007
i went to school here and i was completely unprepared for college.

Morris High School
307 South 6th Street, Morris, OK  74445
Last modified Morris High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top