Muldrow Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
This has been one of the worse schools ever, they bully parents and do not take care of their special needs children. They do not put the needs of children first or have up to date training for apecial needs children through out the school. They use funds that should be for computera and education on other things. Its not a friendly or well run school at all. They treat parents like they are outsiders and not welcome in their childs education.

Muldrow Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2014
This school spanks children without parents permission, tells kindergarten kids they can't have breakfast if they don't remember a 4 digit code the kids themselves have to type in, gossip among the teachers talking about parents, and doesn't make their kids wash their hands after being outside before eating. There are other problems here too. Not what I expected at all!

Muldrow Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
The focus is on education and the teachers are the best you could ever find. They truly treat the kids like their own, which I love.

Posted May 27, 2009
when my second grader started muldrow this year her entry level was that of K 9month, through all the dedication of her teacher,counselor, and the new RIT pilot program she ended the year as 2grade 5 month level her reading level was 21 words to 90 words a minute. we will forever be great full. we are looking forward to next year!!

Posted April 08, 2005
I would rate Muldrow an 8 out of 10. My son has A.D.H.D and all the teachers or so helpful. They don't let him use this as an excuse, but they understand him and it makes him feel comfortable and his doctor say he is doing so well and learning to handle it without medication and he may get to come off the meds by the time he gets in middle school. I'd like to think that all the help he gets at Muldrow elementry school has helped him. My other children are all doing great. I love the preschool program. My five year old is learning spanish and has learned more them my nephew who is in a fort smith school preschool program. All the teachers in the preschool and headstart are all wonderful people and makes me feel comfortable with leaving my child with them. Thank you.

Posted October 30, 2004

Posted October 20, 2004
I have to agree with the last statement! You're not alone in believeing that. Mr. Watson is a terrific principal. He's worked with me and both of my kids, even though Mr. Michaels is tecnically over the younger one. I hope that Mr. Watson never changes the way he works. His technique is working wonders on all of the kids at Muldrow Elementary. His enthusiasim makes parents feel involved, and want to be more involved in their child's education. The teachers that I've met are terrific in all aspects, even the ones my children don't have, are awsome. I've been around the block a time or two and am proud to call Muldrow, home.

Posted September 16, 2004
The 3rd grade Principal is wonderful. So helpful and encouraging to the children. The teachers are great, they really care about the children..and are friendly to parents as well. The only negative is the principle for the K-2nd grade...he can be real nasty...but if you can tolerate him then Mr. Watson, the other principal is the model of what a Principal should be.

Posted September 23, 2003
'Muldrow Schools are wonderful. I have a child in the 4th and 5th grade here and they really love it here. My 4th grader is learning Spanish and my 5th grader is in beginner Band, Most child do not get these classes until they are in higher grades. We have moved 5 times in 2 years and have had to move our girls to differant schools each time . Compared to their other schools I would have to say for a small town I rate this school a 9.'

Muldrow Elementary School
101 South Main, Muldrow, OK  74948
Last modified Muldrow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muldrow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top