Noble, OK

Posted October 14, 2012
I Love this school.....The teachers n support staff are amazing......it is the most positive, caring, nurturing school I have ever been in........ everyone is friendly n encourages the children to be the best they can be....

Posted April 28, 2011
KID the teachers and Mrs. Hallmark are the best. I went here my kids have attended this is a wonderful school. Watch out for junior high though it seems there staff could use some help from the staff here.

Posted May 07, 2010
My daughter was in Mrs. Tarp and Mrs. Hayes pre-k class this past year and I have no complaints about her class or the school. They seem to genuinely care about each and every student and do an excellent job interacting with the kids and teaching them what they need to know. My daughter was so scared to start school because she had never even been in a daycare and now she absolutely loves it and is excelling. I'm so proud! Her two teachers are awesome, I couldn't have asked for better teachers or a better school for my daughter's first impression of what school will be like. Thank you Mrs. Tarp and Mrs. Hayes and thank you Katherine I. Daily Elementary....you all do an excellent job!

Katherine I. Daily Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I have been very pleased with Katherine I. Daily Elementary School and the education that the staff has provided. A few years ago, I was living in Norman and heard just how wonderful the overall Noble school system was. I decided to move my family to Noble and have been pleased ever since. Since moving to Noble, my 2 oldest sons have gone through this school, and my youngest is there right now. My 2 oldest sons came out of this school with the fundamentals that they needed. Both of them love to read and I credit this love of books to the wonderful teachers at KID. The principal, Mrs. Hallmark, has an open door policy and my wife and I have always felt welcome. I am comforted and look forward to watching my youngest continue at KID.

Katherine I. Daily Elementary School 4

Posted December 27, 2006

Posted May 01, 2006
K.I.D. Elementary is such an awesome school. My family and I were so blessed to be involved with this school. The teachers care about their students and I always felt safe leaving my children at the school. The appearance is beautiful and the staff is amazing. My children actually enjoyed going to school everyday.

Posted January 11, 2006
I absolutely love this school. I have a child with A.D.D and he attended Little Axe in the begining. They were not equiped to deal with his A.D.D and he spent most of the time alone and in the office. Not much education there. I transferred him to Noble. He was behind approx. 1 year. He has been in Noble for 2005-2006 school year and is up where he belongs in just a few months. My nephew attended night class at Little Axe also and they graduated him early. He was reading on a 6th grade level. I wish I would have enrolled them all in Noble to begin with. They are also much happier with the staff.

Posted August 15, 2005
I believe this school is incredible! My older son came to K.I.D. after homeschooling for kindergarten while my husband was in the Air Force. Ms. Newell and Mrs. Hallmark are both incredible! My younger son will start their this year in pre-k and he is looking forward to it!

Posted March 15, 2005
I have 3 children and only 1 has attended KID. I have been pleased with the teachers & principal. Mrs Busick has been the best teacher so far. She knows how to push my child to 'make' her learn and to stay focused in class. She communicates daily regarding any issues and I appreciate that.

Katherine I. Daily Elementary School
300 South 5th Street, Noble, OK  73068
Last modified Katherine I. Daily Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Katherine I. Daily Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top