Posted October 22, 2009
My daughters are now 19 and 24 yrs old. They both attended Madison. My son (who is 8) was in a diffent school system. We were so unhappy with his school that was in our district that we requested a transfer to Madison. The transfer was granted. We are so happy to be back, it is like going home. The administration is so wonderful! The environment is so positive. Way to go Madison!

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
Madison is such a wonderful elementary school. Unlike other schools, Madison teachers and staff are deeply involved in the lives and success of their students, making the education process all the more memorable for former students, like myself. The diverse student population leads to a multitude of learning experiences, with different types of World events, and even celebrations of diversity and learning how to work with those who may 'seem' different from you. Such a fantastic school... I can't brag enough about them!!! Truly changed my life going there. :)

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted January 31, 2009
Madison is a micro-cosm of our society. The kids have so many experiences there that prepare them for global citizenship. The faculty and staff are dedicated, warm and always working to improve. I am happy to be a Bulldog parent!

Posted December 06, 2008
My child has been at Madison for 3 years now. We absolutely love the staff and I am still in contact with his teachers from his previous years. The staff is very caring and has done a great job at keeping in contact with us when it was needed. We love how diverse this school is also. We used to live near the school but now live on the other side of Norman and we have been driving him every day for over a year now, just because we love it so much! The school definitely has the childrens' best interest at heart.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted February 03, 2006
Madison is a great school. Our boys have attended there for over 5 years now and we love the teachers and staff. These people definitely have your kids best interest at heart.

Posted January 11, 2006
My daughter only spent one year at Madison (we moved), but her kindergarten year there was wonderful. The school provides a cheerful atmosphere conducive to joyful learning, there is great parental support, and her teacher (Jenny Giles) was an absolute gem.. I found all the teachers to be wonderfully dedicated, open to parents and deeply caring about the children. The student body is very international, which is what attracted us. I just wish they had some bilingual and/or heritage language programs, since there are students from so many language backgrounds.

Posted September 24, 2003
Mrs. Jones and staff have goals for the children of Madison. They take their job very seriously. They will challenge increase the growth of the child as a whole.

Madison Elementary School
500 James Drive, Norman, OK  73072
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top