Bad
Good

My daughters are now 19 and 24 yrs old. They both attended Madison. My son (who is 8) was in a diffent school system. We were so unhappy with his school that was in our district that we requested a transfer to Madison. The transfer was granted. We are so happy to be back, it is like going home. The administration is so wonderful! The environment is so positive. Way to go Madison!

Madison is such a wonderful elementary school. Unlike other schools, Madison teachers and staff are deeply involved in the lives and success of their students, making the education process all the more memorable for former students, like myself. The diverse student population leads to a multitude of learning experiences, with different types of World events, and even celebrations of diversity and learning how to work with those who may 'seem' different from you. Such a fantastic school... I can't brag enough about them!!! Truly changed my life going there. :)

Madison is a micro-cosm of our society. The kids have so many experiences there that prepare them for global citizenship. The faculty and staff are dedicated, warm and always working to improve. I am happy to be a Bulldog parent!

My child has been at Madison for 3 years now. We absolutely love the staff and I am still in contact with his teachers from his previous years. The staff is very caring and has done a great job at keeping in contact with us when it was needed. We love how diverse this school is also. We used to live near the school but now live on the other side of Norman and we have been driving him every day for over a year now, just because we love it so much! The school definitely has the childrens' best interest at heart.

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.