Oklahoma City, OK

Posted March 02, 2012
I am inn the 7th grade here and i must say this is a good school. Except for one teacher teacher who has been causing us problems by giving a class a F for one student talking

Jefferson Middle School 3

Posted February 29, 2012
this school is fine if you be good and do good in schoo it is a ok school their are great teachersl

Posted January 05, 2012
Great students, great programs, great teachers!! I was not to happy at first that my son was going to be attending this school, but it exceeded my expectations and he loves it and so do I!

Jefferson Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
I Go To Jefferson Middle School. And Im In The 7th Grade. The Best Teachers That Help Me With Anything That I Need Would Be Ms.Curren And Ms.Shelton. There Has Been A Great Change In The Kids Actions. More People Are Responsible And Are Very Good At Learning Things.

Posted March 13, 2010
My son is in the sixth grade this year. He has one awesome teacher. His name is Mr. Worsham. I wish all teachers cared as much as him.

Posted January 21, 2010
i go to school here and the most important thing the teaching is excellent

Posted November 03, 2009

Jefferson Middle School 1

Posted June 12, 2009

Jefferson Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2009
I definitely think that any middle school has its problems and will have its troubled students ( this is probably the toughest age for students). This school compared to many is actually above average. There are some great teachers here and a few not so great ones but overall this is a pretty good school.

Posted January 28, 2009
I go to this school,and i must say it has it's problems.Although at times things might go wrong this school is actually really good.I am in my 8th grade year and i have learned so much in the past 3 years.They have great teachers they do a great job of preparing students for highschool......But there will always be a couple of students that are bad influences, but our great principles will take care of that...I am so happy i got the pleasure to go to thomas jefferson middle school for 3 amazing years!

Jefferson Middle School
6800 South Blackwelder Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73159
Last modified Jefferson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top