Oklahoma City, OK

Johnson Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2014
I've had kids here for 2 years now. Absolutely a great school We have slowly been getting to know the new principal. The teachers are all very active with parents and guests. In my opinion after being at several other okcps schools this one is the best option in this area. Go Jaguars.!!!!!!!

Johnson Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2012
Excellent school! Awesome staff! The principal is very attentive to children, parents and teachers. We couldn't be happier!

Johnson Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2012
We are new to the area and have had great experiences at this school so far. We like that it's a smaller school. The principal seems to know everyone by name - students and parents alike - and the kids love her!

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2012
This school has had an amazing turn around. There is now goal-oriented school leadership, energetic teachers, and students who are proud to be Johnson Jaguars. The new principal has come in and changed the entire atmosphere for the better.

Johnson Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2010
I too have to agree with this comment Very disappointed in how things are handled with this school. Hopefully the staff can work a little better with parents in regards kids and school matters.

Posted June 05, 2010
Very disappointed in how things are handled with this school. Their are too many chiefs and not enough indians!

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted October 09, 2007

Johnson Elementary School 2

Posted August 07, 2006
After looking at last year's test scores, I am very disappointed at the progress Johnson made. Prior to that school year, my husband and I checked the scores and Johnson was among the leaders of the surrounding schools, but now I am looking to transfer my daughter to another neighborhood school that has a better result. I don't know what needs to be done to regain their leadership position, but it needs to hapen immediately.

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2005
I currently have 2 children attending this school and am an involved parent. I do like the fact that it is a small school, giving more opportunity for individual attention. I have respect for most teachers I've had contact with. There are exceptions. This year's principal does seem to be more involved and more concerned about the school and the students than last year's principal. I think all parents should want to be involved no matter what school their child/children attend.

Johnson Elementary School
1810 Sheffield Road, Oklahoma City, OK  73120
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top