Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 08, 2016
I think these teachers make a bigger difference than they think. I think they are way more effective than a lot of people think they are.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 08, 2016
In my opinion, homework should be what the student doesn't finish in class. Except the occasional project or whatever it may be. My child has gone to schools that send home work on a daily basis plus what they didn't finish in class. My child has also attended schools that she didn't bring anything,which In my opinion doesn't help them at all. I believe it should be like this exactly. Thank you for that!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 08, 2016
Teachers are the foundation of this nation and I've never had the chance to witness a school like this; the way the teachers interact with the students is awesome. They discipline while teaching them, they show compassion when a child needs it,they show understanding, they're advocates for students who need it, they teach students how to stand up for themselves without using violence. They work very close with parents. Overall the staff and schools are amazing! I feel that it's a privelidge for my child to attend Council Grove Elementary in the Western Heights School district. Thank you so much for everything you do for our students! !

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 08, 2016
They way the teachers speak to the students is very calm. They explain why it is right or wrong and really teaches them if they don't understand things. It's heartwarming to see them taking the time to do so.

Posted May 08, 2016
Since my child started this school she has soared and we owe it to the teachers and staff as a whole. Most of all her teacher,Miss Bradshaw! She has made such a huge positive difference in our lives. She's not just an educator, she cares about each student individually. She cares about their success and wants them to do well!! Thank you Miss Bradshaw!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 08, 2016
The teachers and staff are awesome as a whole,but Miss Bradshaw has a special place in our hearts. From day one she has done nothing but help my child excel. She has gona above and beyond to help her understand. She's made sure that I'm included as a parent so that we can work together. The things I've watched her do with all the kids by helping them understand and the way she teaches is so relatable...we love her and everything she stands for as a teacher and person. She is simply amazing!!

Posted June 10, 2013
This school Rocks... My kids love everything about this school. And I must admit I do too. Teachers are amazing, staff is excellent, and the environment is awesome...

Council Grove Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2008
Council grove teacher's are amazing, they will do what ever they can to help the kids learn and if the feel like they fall behind then they do testing and watch progress and do what they see fit to help your child accel. kids there can be mean but teacher's correct those problems when brought to thier attention..over all i like it better than 3 other schools my children have attended.

Posted July 21, 2008
Great teachers and staff. Great learning envirement! Just a joy to send our grandson to this school. He is beginning the second grade and we could not be happer with the situation at Council Grove

7721 Melrose Lane, Oklahoma City, OK  73127
Last modified Council Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.