Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I think these teachers make a bigger difference than they think. I think they are way more effective than a lot of people think they are.

Amount of homework: Agree

In my opinion, homework should be what the student doesn't finish in class. Except the occasional project or whatever it may be. My child has gone to schools that send home work on a daily basis plus what they didn't finish in class. My child has also attended schools that she didn't bring anything,which In my opinion doesn't help them at all. I believe it should be like this exactly. Thank you for that!!

Since my child started this school she has soared and we owe it to the teachers and staff as a whole. Most of all her teacher,Miss Bradshaw! She has made such a huge positive difference in our lives. She's not just an educator, she cares about each student individually. She cares about their success and wants them to do well!! Thank you Miss Bradshaw!!

This school Rocks... My kids love everything about this school. And I must admit I do too. Teachers are amazing, staff is excellent, and the environment is awesome...

Council grove teacher's are amazing, they will do what ever they can to help the kids learn and if the feel like they fall behind then they do testing and watch progress and do what they see fit to help your child accel. kids there can be mean but teacher's correct those problems when brought to thier attention..over all i like it better than 3 other schools my children have attended.

Great teachers and staff. Great learning envirement! Just a joy to send our grandson to this school. He is beginning the second grade and we could not be happer with the situation at Council Grove

Last modified Council Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4