Oklahoma City, OK

Central Oak Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2009

Central Oak Elementary School 2

Posted April 05, 2007
This school is terrible. The principal and administration are unresponsive to student's needs. Several of the teachers are great, but the vast majority do the kids more harm than good. You would be doing your children an immense disservice by sending them to this school under its current administration and in its current condition.

Central Oak Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2005
I have 1 child who goes to central oak elementary,and comparing this school to the other schools shes went to. I half to say that this one is the best! Her father and her aunt went to the same school and got theyre diploma. They cant quit braging themselves how wonderful this school is. I think my daughter is a lot smarter since being in the central oak school distric and we love her principal very much. She listens to the children and knows them by name. Im gonna continue to keep my daughter at this school until she gets her high school diploma. I have another child who is at west oak elementary but is fixing to go to central oak. I know she will enjoy it. Thanks for listening. Hope to see you all soon.p.s the teachers work after school with the student if they are having trouble this is a great school to come to.

Central Oak Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2004
Send your kid to this school for one year and see for your self how disappointing it is. I transfered my kids out of this district and immediately seen a drastic improvement in their grades and attitudes towards school. The teachers here are great, but that's the only thing this school has going for them. I think the upper staff holds the teachers back a lot. My entire family went to this school and at one time was a great school. Now, it's on a down-hill slide. Its was impossible to get my kids to like going to school there. Now that they go to a different school, they are loving every single day. I rate the teachers an A+, but as for the rest of the school I rate it at a failing grade.

Central Oak Elementary School
1901 Southeast 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73129
Last modified Central Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Oak Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top