Posted March 27, 2014
An absolutely amazing experience, my oldest has been attending Schwartz for years and is now in 3rd grade. The school is wonderful, the office staff is extremely friendly and helpful and even remembers most of the childrens names and which parents they belong to. The teachers are friendly and put a tremendous amount of effort into their teaching. Most of the parents are very involved in their children's learning and the kids themselves are extremely friendly and kind. There have been two principles in the time my son has gone there and they have both been top notch people, friendly to the parents and kids and not afraid to make a spectacle of themselves to help the kids learn and have a good time. My son has learned a tremendous amount during his time in this school between ACE, field trips, PE, chess club, etc. I feel he is very well rounded. I cant say enough good things about this school!

Posted September 27, 2013
This school has Amazing teachers and students. Best school hands down! Very deserving group of kids.

Posted September 25, 2013
Schwartz Elementary is a fantastic Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon elementary school with students in Pre-k to 5th grade. We are a small school in a rural area just in side of Oklahoma City limits. What goes on inside of Schwartz Elementary is amazing from the Teachers, to the Staff, to the Parents and to the kiddos.

Posted September 25, 2013
Schwartz is a great rural school with involved and dedicated teachers. The smaller size of the school allows teachers to really focus on each child's needs. I am proud my kids are Schwartz Stallions!

Posted September 25, 2013
This is a small, high quality country school. It ranks an "A" in the state school determination of academic excellence. Schwartz Elementary is a nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School. The one thing I ve noticed about the student body is how much they all care for one another. Bullying doesn t seem to have made its way into their environment, as a parent that s a welcome change to what you hear in other schools. I wish Schwartz had a Junior and High School, because as out-of-district transfers, we would easily pay any cost to attend.

Posted September 25, 2013
Both of my children attended Schwartz from Kindergarten through the 5th grade. We transferred our oldest son to Schwartz in order to take advantage of an all day kindergarten program which was not offered at his home school. We anticipated returning to his home school in First Grade. We had a tremendous experience and never returned to our home district. Being at Schwartz is like being a part of a huge family. The teachers genuinely care about their students and do all that they can to ensure their success. Many offer individualized attention before and after school for which they are not compensated. Communicaion between school staff and parents is continual and encouraged. Children are challenged with rigorous coursework and many teachers incorporate innovative teaching strategies to help their students learn in creative and fun ways. The school also has a fair amount of technology available to the children to utilize.

Posted September 25, 2013
Schwartz Elementary is an amazing place for children to grow and thrive in an educational setting as well as a social setting. I am a parent of a third grader. I can honestly say that my experiences have been outstanding from the moment we enrolled our children in Pre-K at the age of 4. My husband has been through two deployments that were a total of three years. My daughters' teachers allowed him to message on the internet during school. The teachers took pictures of my girls' activities during the day and emailed them to my husband. Not only that, one class gave him a welcome home party. These teachers made my girls' lives simpler and filled their days with love and guidance. Not only is our school a state graded A+ school, they are an A+ to any parent and student walking into the doors. I would ask that you select our school. We do not have enough poverty to be considered for many grants or federal funding. That is an unfortunate situation for our school because that is how assistance is provided even though we do have many students that could benefit. Our students thrive with the love and commitment they receive from the staff.

Posted September 25, 2013
My child went to Schwartz Elementary in PreK, in his kindergarten year we went to the school we went to a different school. We realized then that there are no schools like Schwartz. We fought and prayed to get back into Schwartz this year and we are so thankful that we did. We LOVE Schwartz faculty and principal Mr Jones. There really is no school that can compare to how special and wonderful that Schwartz is.

Posted February 08, 2011
My youngest child was moved into this school from a rival district, he was not only accepted but embraced. There is a lot of love in what the teachers and staff do. I could search forever and not find a better school for my child. They have an accelerated learning program that my child was placed in and he has done exceptional. He is provoked to thought, not a number to pass on to someone else, but a true individual that has been given an education. My hat is off to all that support this school and staff.

Posted March 14, 2008
It was our first year back at a public school in 9 years. I can't say enough good things about everyone we've dealt with there from the principal and teachers to the after-care staff. First class operation! Without a doubt the best feelings I've erver had about what we received for our tax dollars!!!

Schwartz Elementary School
12001 Southeast 104th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73165
Last modified Schwartz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schwartz Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top