Bad
Good

I'm going to be honest about this school. We lived in Kingspark for 11 years from 2001 to 2012. My family loved our neighborhood and our house but we just moved to get away from Kingsgate. It has deteriorated drastically over the past 5 years. My wife taught there for one year which was a blessing, since she got to see first hand what all was going on inside the school. The neighborhoods that feed into this school have been going downhill for awhile, and the type of kids that go there overall have little to no parental involvement. Discipline is the biggest issue with this school. This is why we pulled our boys out of Kingsgate. My wife has taught for 15 years and her most miserable teaching experience teaching 4th grade because if the discipline issues. There also is barely a PTA and they always have vacant positions begging for parents to get involved. The look of the school is embarrassing, it looks like an OKC school and the district has neglected it for years. If I was a family interested in possibly moving into Kingspark or any other neighborhood that feeds into this once good school, I would steer clear of it. It's a shame but it's not a good school anymore.

We love this school and it's faculty, they have always been great to our family and our son. The teachers care about the kids and respect the parents. I could not be happier with kingsgate and would love to give them more stars than 5.

New principal lady lacks Leadership qualities. On our last meeting she showed judgment deficiency and stubbornness.

I have a child that is going into the 2nd grade this year and he loves it and so do i my other child is starting pre k and im cant wit for him to have as much fun there as his older brother. The teachers are wonderful and very attentive to the students.Also the principal is great we had some problems with other kids and i talked to him about them and he took care of it.

I have to be honest, when my husband and I first found out that Earlywine had too many students so our daughter would be going to Kingsgate instead for a year we were disappointed. However, Kingsgate far exceeded our expectations! Mrs. Abraham and Mrs. Graham (Pre-K, AM Class) are wonderful!!! The Principle is also very nice and seems to have everything under control. Now I am disappointed that she has to switch to Earlywine for her Kindergarten because I know Kingsgate does a wonderful job and I would not have minded her to stay. Keep up the good work and many thanks!

I am pleased with this school. Most of the teachers are quality educators and do a good job working with my kids. I am most impressed with the Principle who seems to be an effective leader.

My kids love Kingsgate! The teachers, principal and counselor are wonderful! The involvement with the children is wonderful!

Last modified Kingsgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.