Posted May 07, 2009
I have been going to this school for almost 3 months now and I love it. I am learning alot more than I did at my old school. The sports are amazing our girls recently won state in golf and the boys are on their way to win state in baseball. The discipline is very very awesome and every kid is treated with respect. If your lookin for a school to send your kid to this is the school!!!

Posted December 09, 2008
I am currently a student at Oktaha High School. I am also a Freshman. I strongly disagree with some of these ratings.Oktaha is a great school. All the teachers are qualified, and very smart. They treat all the kids with the same respect and graditude. They have many sports and activities that your child can do. If you send your child to this school you will be very pleased.

Oktaha High School 3

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted October 19, 2007
- a former student
I attended Oktaha Public Schools all thirteen years of my schooling, and I can say from my personal experience that it is a superb school. Academics are the top priority of this wonderful rural school. Mr. Jerry Needham is a very capable administrator. Any parent that sends their child to this charming school, will in no [way] be disappointed.

Posted September 17, 2007
our school is just awesome

Oktaha High School 0

Posted September 07, 2007
I am a graduate of Oktaha and loved every minute of it! They have amazing teachers and a loving staff... My education was superb and I definitely succeeded in academics! I also played many sports and it was an excellent. I attended college on a full ride and graduated in four years with a great GPA! So I would say it is an excellent school!

Posted March 12, 2007

Posted September 26, 2006
- a former student

Oktaha High School 3

Posted August 22, 2006
My Kids have went there for a few years now. I have found that there focus is on sports instead of academics. They are fair to the children as far as treatment. But what they need is an education not exercise. The staff is par for Oklahoma. The board members have been on there for years.

Posted March 05, 2006
This school is like going back in time. Very controlled and positive learning environment. Staff truly care about helping your child to be successful. Teacher quality is outstanding. Administration is outstanding. The school pride and spirit is like no other. This school is successful in all extracurricular activities and parent involvement in unbelievable. Very glad about moving my child to this school. Has been nothing but a wonderful, positive experience. Administration and teachers are always available. The staff and students make new students feel welcome. Academics are tops here! Can't go wrong with this school.

Oktaha High School
531 Prairie, Oktaha, OK  74450
Last modified Oktaha High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oktaha High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top