Bad
Good

I have been going to this school for almost 3 months now and I love it. I am learning alot more than I did at my old school. The sports are amazing our girls recently won state in golf and the boys are on their way to win state in baseball. The discipline is very very awesome and every kid is treated with respect. If your lookin for a school to send your kid to this is the school!!!

I am currently a student at Oktaha High School. I am also a Freshman. I strongly disagree with some of these ratings.Oktaha is a great school. All the teachers are qualified, and very smart. They treat all the kids with the same respect and graditude. They have many sports and activities that your child can do. If you send your child to this school you will be very pleased.

I attended Oktaha Public Schools all thirteen years of my schooling, and I can say from my personal experience that it is a superb school. Academics are the top priority of this wonderful rural school. Mr. Jerry Needham is a very capable administrator. Any parent that sends their child to this charming school, will in no [way] be disappointed.

I am a graduate of Oktaha and loved every minute of it! They have amazing teachers and a loving staff... My education was superb and I definitely succeeded in academics! I also played many sports and it was an excellent. I attended college on a full ride and graduated in four years with a great GPA! So I would say it is an excellent school!

Last modified Oktaha High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.