Bad
Good

Panola High School 4

Posted January 17, 2013
Panola has an elementary that has a great learning environment. As a teacher, there is never any strife. Happy teachers make happy students. We are supported by our principal, and we work together as a team to help prepare our students as best as we can. We may not be the biggest or the richest school, but we are constantly looking for new ways to teach and make learning fun and meaningful for the students with the resources that we have. We truly care about our kids, and we try to help them grow into good and happy people. I have worked here for over ten years, and I can't imagine a better team to work with.

Panola High School 2

Posted July 19, 2011
My kids have went to this school since they were 2. They are 12 and 13 and I have decided to take them out. The school does nothing against bullying and even with a teacher that many parents have complained about. So now for the first time my kids will start a new school thanks to not protecting the kids. My son has learning disabilities and they are not equipped to handle kids who learn slower and different.

Panola High School 5

Posted December 07, 2006
My children have gone to this school for going on eleven years and in all my experiences with the teachers and principals, it has been great! awesome school, great educational values, needs some work on extra cirricular activites, but other than that....great!

Panola High School
5558 Ne 104th Rd, Panola, OK  74559
Last modified Panola High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.