Posted October 05, 2009

Quinton Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2009
I moved my 4 children to this school three years ago. I have been very pleased with every Teacher we have had, as well as all the Aides. They all genuinely care for every child. I drive 40 miles a day, so that my kids can attend this school, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks, Jennifer Miller

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted December 12, 2005
Both of my children go to this school. The Pre-K program was just started last year and now this year there are 2 Pre-K classes. The Teacher's in this school really work hard with the kids, they want the kids to learn as much as possible during the school year. The school offers several different extra curricular activities for the kids. It may not have as many activities as other larger schools, but for its location it has plenty.

Posted February 14, 2005
Our school is wonderful, our teachers are great, and most of our parents are supportive. Though we dont have all the activities that may be offered at other schools, we have fun. This school is cool.

Quinton Elementary School
210 North J Street, Quinton, OK  74561
Last modified Quinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quinton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top