Bad
Good

I was actually a student here. Probably the worst thing you could ever do is to enroll in Quinton. I was not taught the things I needed for my future college classes, and struggled greatly trying to catch up to my peers. Then you have the teachers, some of which would base grades off of how much they like you, and would partake in bulling of children. For meals, we had nothing to choose from, and if you did not like what was served, you would go the entire day without eating. There were many times that we were given nothing but a microwave burrito for lunch, and nothing else. The school also puts sports ahead of anything else. While the text and library books are falling apart and have graffiti sprawled throughout the pages, they just built a new basketball facility. Finally, don't base decisions off of the test scores reported, the teachers would pass kids along and pass them to keep the numbers looking good and would help students who took the tests that evaluate how well the school is doing. The special education classes are designed for kids that cause problems in class (not children who actually need special education) and the "teacher" who watches them is basically a babysitter. To anyone who tries to write off my post as someone who was was upset because they didn't good grades or some other excuse, I passed with a 4.0 (though that's not saying much here) and was considered one of the "good" kids. Quinton Schools is a prime example about how this country spends not enough time and money on our education.

I moved my 4 children to this school three years ago. I have been very pleased with every Teacher we have had, as well as all the Aides. They all genuinely care for every child. I drive 40 miles a day, so that my kids can attend this school, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks, Jennifer Miller

Last modified Quinton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.