Bad
Good

I am going into my second year of having a child attend Angus. Next school year I will have three children attending Angus and I wouldn't have it any other way. Parental involvement is encouraged and seems that the majority of parents are. The teachers are wonderful, and I wish we could post names because my son's teacher is deserving of praise! I love the weekly assemblies, and various school functions that are held throughout the year. The principal is new this year, and I really don't have anything to say about him good or bad. He isn't as visibly involved as the previous principal, but things seem to be running the same as before. They alternate two "specials" each day between music, p.e., computers, and library. I love that they have a music class that all children attend. They have recently updated playground equipment. The school and grounds are always clean and well kept.

This school is wonderful...teachers are so willing to do anything and everything to help each and every child on each individual basis. They hold the students to a very high standard each and every day and expect nothing less. All over wonderful school!

The staff at Angus is great. My son is in Special Education yet all the teachers and students know him and treat him wonderfully. Everyone is helpful and friendly and their focus is on teaching the children and making sure they learn what they need to know. I can't say enough good things about the school.

I think that Angus is a very good school. Angus teaches the children very well. I try to help with the school when possible.

Last modified Angus Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.