Posted January 15, 2013
I am going into my second year of having a child attend Angus. Next school year I will have three children attending Angus and I wouldn't have it any other way. Parental involvement is encouraged and seems that the majority of parents are. The teachers are wonderful, and I wish we could post names because my son's teacher is deserving of praise! I love the weekly assemblies, and various school functions that are held throughout the year. The principal is new this year, and I really don't have anything to say about him good or bad. He isn't as visibly involved as the previous principal, but things seem to be running the same as before. They alternate two "specials" each day between music, p.e., computers, and library. I love that they have a music class that all children attend. They have recently updated playground equipment. The school and grounds are always clean and well kept.

Posted October 29, 2009
This school is wonderful...teachers are so willing to do anything and everything to help each and every child on each individual basis. They hold the students to a very high standard each and every day and expect nothing less. All over wonderful school!

Posted August 09, 2009

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted August 27, 2007
The staff at Angus is great. My son is in Special Education yet all the teachers and students know him and treat him wonderfully. Everyone is helpful and friendly and their focus is on teaching the children and making sure they learn what they need to know. I can't say enough good things about the school.

Posted May 22, 2007

Posted March 31, 2007
I think that Angus is a very good school. Angus teaches the children very well. I try to help with the school when possible.

Angus Valley Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2006

Angus Valley Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2006
My children have attended Angus Valley for the last four years and overall my husband and I both have been pleased. Have we had a few issues or concerns? Yes, but I don't believe that is unusual for any school. If you apply the 80/20 rule, Angus Valley definitely comes out ahead, (There is more good than bad). The expect alot from the students and the parents, as they should. I believe the teachers are also held to a high standard. I would and have recommended Angus Valley to anyone coming to the community.

Angus Valley Elementary School
412 West 55th Street, Sand Springs, OK  74063
Last modified Angus Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Angus Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top