Sapulpa, OK
Before care: Yes

Posted January 25, 2013
I currently have 2 students attending EPCA. This is a wonderful private school! The staff genuinely cares for its students and families. It runs and operates like a private school, but feels like a church family. Both of my children are challenged academically as well as taught the love of God. We would not have it any other way!

Eagle Point Christian Academy 1

Posted February 14, 2012
My son transferred into this school mid-year. On his THIRD day he was visiting with friends during free time in one of his classes and told them he wanted to be a Navy Seal. The teacher very loudly replied in front of the whole class "YOU want to be a Navy Seal? You don't have what it takes, the closest you'll ever come to being a Navy Seal is in a video game!" Then proceeded to list of reasons he couldn't do it. When I asked the teacher if this was true, he admitted it and said it was a joke. I told him I found in innappropriate and it hurt my sons feelings, he shrugged and said he didn't see anything wrong with with and behaved very rude to me and my son. I then talked to the principal and he told me that my son had only been there a week and was already causing problems (referring to this incident and he had forgotten to take some books to class), and that if my son didn't want people to think his future was limited then he didn't need to act the way he does (he has ADHD and sever anxiety that he takes meds for). No apologies were ever made. Much more was said that I don't have the space for, VERY shocked and dissappointed. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Eagle Point Christian Academy 0

Posted January 07, 2009
i am in the 6th grade i love this school it is the best school ever

Posted October 17, 2007
I love this school. The teachers are really great. The school work is hard but the teachers really help you and so then its not hard eney more

Eagle Point Christian Academy 4

Posted July 21, 2007
I have 3 children at Eagle Point in Sapulpa Oklahoma and have been well pleased with the academic progress as well as the mission of the school.

Posted June 18, 2007

Eagle Point Christian Academy
602 South Mounds Street, Sapulpa, OK  74066
Last modified Eagle Point Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Eagle Point Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top