Shady Point, OK

Shady Point Public School 4

Posted July 29, 2011
My daughter started kindergarden there last year. I was very apprehensive of putting her there because it is such a small school. In the end, I could not be any happier that what I was. She learned so much and progresed very well. I was very pleased with the school. Her teacher was amazing and the school was very helpful in meeting all her needs. She was in a class of 6 in the end and she got all the attention that my 5 year needed. Very HAPPY!

Shady Point Public School 5

Posted January 26, 2009

Shady Point Public School
22838 Wheelus, Shady Point, OK  74956
Last modified Shady Point Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Point Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top