Posted May 06, 2014
We have had such positive experience at Richmond. Any concerns I have had were addressed professionally by the teacher. I think that the staff of this school want to see these children succeed. They really care about the students.

Posted June 18, 2013
I believe Richmond is the best elem. in town. My child has gone since Pre-k-, to, now, 4th grade. Teachers, staff, & principle (who is moving disctricts, sadly) are caring, attentive & kind. They all seem to care about & know every child by name, Our teachers are great, well educated, experienced (one is the author ocf a popular children's book series!), & seem be excited about teaching. Ours have all gone above & beyond, making learning fun with interesting, clever lessons & activities. Many programs, such as reading, span from K-5th, with kids participating in reaching new goals every grade, while still having record of their previous years accomplishments. Any potential problems or parental concerns are quickly & seriously evaluated, with teachers & parents working together. Teachers have no problems bringing in specialists if need be. Communication is open & easy, face to face, or even through e-mail. Additionally, parents & PTA seem to be involved more than the norm. Parents/grandparents help in classrooms, share skills, do fundraising, help at field trips or anything else, as needed.. I consider our school a blessing.and will be sad when we have to move to middle school.

Posted June 03, 2010
I cannot begin to possibly list all of the positive and outstanding qualties of the staff at Richmond! We arebeginning our 4th year with 2 students at Richmond. The teachers are kind, knowlegable and caring. The Principal and office staff are outstanding and supportive at all times. My older children were educated elsewhere and I often wish they had also had the opprotunity to also attend Richmond. Our children are receiving a wonderful and positive start to their education process! There is not enough time or space here to possibly list the many positives about Richmond and Staff!!!

Richmond Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2010
This is a wonderful education wise. The principal and office staff are awful. The principal will not help children being bullied. He tends to bully children. When your child is ill or injured, they do not notify you. We are moving away from stillwater to get our children out of this school district. Perkins is amazing.

Posted March 12, 2010
Best elementary school in STW. Parents from other districts bring their kids here. They have a great pre-k program. Teachers are awesome, extra curricular activities are inclusive.

Posted October 31, 2009
Daughter is new this year...teachers and counselors made her feel at ease after a rough start!

Posted February 23, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted January 10, 2007
I actually bought a home to be in the Richmond district. The teachers and principal are excellent and are compassionate and caring. Students feel comfortable and love to learn. The focus on reading, science and math is superior, and the students learn more than than 3 Rs - they also learn personal responsibility, respect for others, and many helpful life principles. Moreover, the PTO is outstanding.

Posted June 04, 2004
I love this school. It has outstanding teachers and a great principal. They put hundreds of extra hours into the school. Children are treated with respect and are thriving academically!

Richmond Elementary School
201 West Richmond Road, Stillwater, OK  74075
Last modified Richmond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richmond Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top