Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

If you ever have a problem with bullying, the counselor will be there to help you. Bullying isn't very major at Disney, but I will admit that I have been bullied, but there were always people there to help me.

Walt Disney is a very good school. I went there from 2nd-6th grade. They have good teachers, the students are nice for the most part, and it's very easy to make friends. I had honor roll so many times and I had Citizen of the Month all my years at Disney. They have a really good band, a good choir, good everything. Thanks to them, I now am a 7th grader at Carver Middle School.

I taught at Disney for two years and can tell you that I have never worked with a better staff. Yes, it is diverse, and it does have more than 97% of the families on free lunch programs. The test scores are important, as with all public schools. They show that the students are learnig what they need to know. Disney was the second most improved school in OK during the 2007-2008 school year.

I think Disney is a great school. My children came from a school that was in the country, so I love that fact that it is so diverse. The staff is great, and I love the principle. This is a very big school, with all different income levels, so there are alot of families involvd in the school lunch program, but I don't think that a big deal. They do want you to fill out the information for it, too, because if more than 97% of the people fill it out they could all get free food, like they do for breakfast. They really cre about the kids and my girls are doing really well.

The teachers are nice, but the scores aren't. I'm also not happy that so many kids are on the school lunch program. They really push this program at Disney.

I feel Disney Elementary School like many other schools focus on teaching for the national standard test, instead focusing on the core subjects. If a child learns their core subjects, than everything else is can be learn, because they would have a strong educational foundation. I think No Child Left Behind program is failing many kids. I don t believe it s the staff or the teachers at Disney Elementary School are poor educators. I believe the guidelines and polices they have to follow are preventing them from being effective educators. I can t put all the blame on the school, because I not the best parent in supporting my child s education

Last modified Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.