Tulsa, OK

Posted March 17, 2009
I taught at Disney for two years and can tell you that I have never worked with a better staff. Yes, it is diverse, and it does have more than 97% of the families on free lunch programs. The test scores are important, as with all public schools. They show that the students are learnig what they need to know. Disney was the second most improved school in OK during the 2007-2008 school year.

Posted January 30, 2009

Disney Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2008

Disney Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2008
I think Disney is a great school. My children came from a school that was in the country, so I love that fact that it is so diverse. The staff is great, and I love the principle. This is a very big school, with all different income levels, so there are alot of families involvd in the school lunch program, but I don't think that a big deal. They do want you to fill out the information for it, too, because if more than 97% of the people fill it out they could all get free food, like they do for breakfast. They really cre about the kids and my girls are doing really well.

Disney Elementary School 2

Posted January 09, 2008
The teachers are nice, but the scores aren't. I'm also not happy that so many kids are on the school lunch program. They really push this program at Disney.

Posted May 16, 2007
I feel Disney Elementary School like many other schools focus on teaching for the national standard test, instead focusing on the core subjects. If a child learns their core subjects, than everything else is can be learn, because they would have a strong educational foundation. I think No Child Left Behind program is failing many kids. I don t believe it s the staff or the teachers at Disney Elementary School are poor educators. I believe the guidelines and polices they have to follow are preventing them from being effective educators. I can t put all the blame on the school, because I not the best parent in supporting my child s education

Disney Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2007

Posted February 26, 2007
- a former student

Disney Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006

Disney Elementary School
11702 East 25th Street, Tulsa, OK  74129
Last modified Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Disney Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top