Union 6th-7th Grade Center 4

Posted August 02, 2013
I went to this school on 6th grade, and I LOVED it!!! However, the cafeteria main course food is disgusting. The mashed potatoes and rolls were okay, however. My bus driver is what got this school four stars, not five. My bus driver was very very mean. She would yell at us, and even make fun of some students. Everyone hated her, except for a few of her favorites. She reported us as not behaving, and WE got in trouble with the vice principal, which was very unfair. However, I LOVED all of the teachers. One was pretty strict, but she was fair. I took Pre-Algebra this year and learned a TON! Art is very cool, and the clarinet teacher is so funny! I was able to meet a lot of other kids I liked. The pod system is really good, and even though it is a huge school, I adjusted quickly and got all a's in every class except for once on progress reportPlus, since it is so big, you get a nice library and pool!! So anyway, I loved my teachers, classes and school mates, but not my bus and bus driver,

Posted July 24, 2013
I attended this school in 6th grade. Its an alright school. They have lots of activites to do, but most of these activites cost which makes it harder for kids who do not have any money to be involved in things. Some teachers are nice, and others are kind of rude. I'm a straight A' student, and I never get in trouble, but some of these teachers have attitudes, making it where I dislike them ALOT. The principal of the whole 6th/7th grade center is very mean. The upstairs principal is okay, but the downtairs principal Mrs. Bear (excuse me if I spelled her name wrong) she is really nice. I LOVE HER! The lunch is disgusting though. There cheeseburgers are still red in the inside. They need to get better chefs. Some of the buses are over crowed depending on where you live. It will sometimes be like 3 to a seat with no air conditioning. Other then that, i would reccommend this school:)

Posted May 04, 2010
Both of my children have attended this school. The teachers are amazing to say the least. They keep in regular contact with the parents and they have no problems telling you what you need to do as a parent to help you child away from school.

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted June 10, 2009

Union 6th-7th Grade Center 0

Posted April 24, 2009
I think the Principal at this school leaves a LOT to be desired. When issues arise, they don't like to handle them appropriately. If I could move away before my next child hits the 6th grade, I would be very happy. There are a lot of issues at this school, yet no one wants to talk about them or try to fix them. I am highly disappointed in the 6th & 7th grade Center!

Union 6th-7th Grade Center 2

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted July 26, 2008
Union needs to diversify, some of the teachers should look like students. It shows in their attitudes also.

Union 6th-7th Grade Center
10100 East 61st Street, Tulsa, OK  74133
Last modified Union 6th-7th Grade Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union 6th-7th Grade Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top