Posted September 07, 2009
I am an Alumnus of Saint Augustine Academy, now Augustine Christian Academy; I can say from personal experience that I was more than prepared to take on all responsibilities of a young man in today's world. I am not only capable of taking on my goals in life, but I am also able to do it while being a beacon of light to the world in Christ's name. ACA is the perfect school for any child any grade.

Posted December 30, 2008
I have one child who has graduated from SAA (now Augustine Christian Academy) and was more than ready for college classes. His professors were impressed that he was not afraid to actually speak up in class, often when the rest of the class sat in silence. My second child is now in high school and I believe he also will be well prepared for college. The teachers are outstanding and truly want their students to succeed! Our family is glad we chose SAA/ACA for our students!

St. Augustine Academy 0

Posted August 15, 2008
SAA is truly the best kept secret in Tulsa. The school is the only one I know of in Tulsa that offers Home Schoolers choices with their education. As a home schooler you can enroll in one class but your child can participate in any extra curricular activity. Not only was my child embraced by the students, but the teachers and staff made my husband and I feel like every other parent - IMPORTANT. They teach our children HOW to think...not just absorb, or to study for a test. They want their students to KNOW WHY. Research and reading is high on their list. But beyond all their high academics (They have had over 5 national merit scholars in their 11 years) is their passion for Christ. Everything activity at the school compels the students to have a passion and purpose for Christ. You MUST experience St. Augustine Academy for yourself!

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted January 26, 2007
My son is attending the K5 Program for the school year 2006 - 2007. I will agree with the other parent review that this school, its teachers, philosophy, and teaching methods are outstanding. My son also participated in the (very professionally done) production of a musical as a cast member. He was the youngest, and the older kids mentored him and made him feel just like one of the big kids! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this school as a Godly alternative to public schools!

Posted September 15, 2006
This school is amazing. My daughter is in their K5 program. She is learning latin and cursive writing!! Their academic standards are high. They have committment to teaching the children about God and how every subject in class is seen through His perspective. The staff is very helpful and absolutely involved with every student...pushing them to their highest potential as a student and a Christian. Choose St. Augustine and you will not regret it.

St. Augustine Academy