Union City, OK

Union City High School 5

Posted April 19, 2007
Great school although a little small. Teachers are very involved with the students and are caring. Not many sport choices but what can you expect from a small school. My daughter loves the teachers and learning atmosphere. She is excelling in all classes and gets along with most of the students. Keep up the great work Union City High faculty and parents.

Posted July 26, 2005
- a former student
As a graduate of this school I can testify that it is a great school. I don't believe that I could have been as prepared for college and the real world if I had went to a larger school. I was extremely lucky to have been as prepared as I was at Union City. The teachers always took time to help me when I needed it. I learned things that are usually only taught in college and not by high schools. I can say that I was more prepared than the other students I met when I started college.

Posted June 26, 2005

Posted January 12, 2005
- a former student
Union City High School offers a surprising variety for its size. FFA, FCCLA, 4-H, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Cheerleading, Student Council. It also offers some AP courses although not nearly as many as a larger school could, of course. However, the teachers are very willing to work with students if the students are willing to work with teachers. It is not fair to say that Union City does not prepare one for college or success later in life. Many of it's graguates have gone on to college and even graduate school getting doctorates. What Union City High School realy needs is parents who are willing to become involved with their children's extracurricular activities.

Union City High School
105 W. Division, Union City, OK  73090
Last modified Union City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top