Walters, OK

Walters High School 5

Posted January 07, 2011
I am a student at Walters HS and I just want to say how much i enjoy it here. I have moved around to many schools in my lifetime and this one feels like home. I enjoy playing basketball and running track. I also love being in choir too. After graduation I would like to go to Baylor and study medicine... Go Blue Devils!

Walters High School 5

Posted January 07, 2011
My kids love it here. The high school is under going a renovation right now should be much improved. The community is a great place raise your kids too.

Walters High School
418 South Broadway Street, Walters, OK  73572
Last modified Walters High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walters High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top