Wayne, OK

Wayne Middle School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
I have huge issues with this school. They do nothing about bullying. I have reported it and am just told kids are mean and its a stage. But they enforce the length of my childs shorts in tripple didget weather. Stop worrying so much about the length of there shorts and skirts and focus on the behavior of the children. If Me as her parent am fine with her dress then leave it. Her clothes are my responsibilty. Yours is to educate and in a safe environment. I feel there should be a no tolerance policy for bullying. That bullys should be expelled and sent to a continuation school where they are with other bullying kids. My child has wanted to leave this school and never wants to go. She is a straight A student. When I tell about the bullying, they confront the student who then spreads rumors and makes like actually harder on my child. Reporting it makes it worse and these kids bottle it up. This small town has a huge bully problem. I have these young girls staying the night with my daughter and I hear all that they are going through and its unexceptable. I have even gone to the board and was told "teenagers lie" Every report of abuse should be taken as a truth....period.

Wayne Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2012
Very bad leadership from principal. He does not allow parents to be an integral part of the school. Will not allow parents to come into the classrooms and shadow their children. What's he hiding?

Wayne Middle School 5

Posted November 23, 2007
Excellent leadership from the principal, few cliques, overall great attitudes from students. Open door policy on speaking to teachers and principal.

Wayne Middle School
212 South Seifried Street, Wayne, OK  73095
Last modified Wayne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayne Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top