Lone Grove Primary Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2009
I totally agree with the comments about the principal. She talks down to parents and 'scolds' them for actions of their children. I have a special needs child that has behavioral issues due to his disabilities, the answer to his needs were to manage his behavior and neglect his eucation. Since being moved to a school in Texas, that truly cares about all aspects of him, he has improved emensly in all areas. The Lone Grove school system was not willing to do what it took to give this child the education he needed and deserved. With this said, the school (outside the special ed dept.) is an exceptional school system.

Posted March 08, 2009
Great school system, great princiPALs, great teachers and a SAFE learning environment is provided. I have had kids in another area school and am glad to now be a part of Lone Grove. The Primary princiPAL is a real person that has real days and lives in real life! She is a very kind and caring person.

Lone Grove Primary Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2008
The principle at the Primary school is very unprofessional. For reasons being that she definitely has no phone etiquette and she is not a good principle unless you want to be treated like a young as your elementary child then you would like dealing with her. But I m very offended by the manner in which she spoke to me! I liked the Lone Grove School District but this principal is doing a good job at giving it a bad name.

Posted November 15, 2007

Lone Grove Primary Elementary School 3

Posted October 31, 2007

Posted July 24, 2006
I think this is an excellent school system. The teacher and curriculum are fantastic. There not another school in our area that I would even consider sending my child to. I am speaking as a parent and former student.

Posted May 22, 2004

Lone Grove Primary Elementary School
54 1st Street, Wilson, OK  73463
Last modified Lone Grove Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Lone Grove Primary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top