Bad
Good

Shedeck Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2015
Moved from Edmond school to here. Very disappointed. Principal doesn't seem to care about the kids or his job. The whole school seems to be somewhat organized chaos. Not very structured, not very supportive. We are looking for a different school asap.

Shedeck Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2015
Teachers are great but Mr. Park is a bully himself. while my son was being bullied mr. park called him a liar. When the truth came to light the student was sent back to class after the 2nd incident of punching to then do it again. Mr pArk refused to apologize to my son, or us. I had to threaten legal action for something to be done. This is not the first time. It's scary to know the victim will be punished for standing up for himself. The principals main job is to protect students first and foremost and was part of the problem.

Posted March 07, 2014
We moved from parkland to shedeck and while both are wonderful schools both my children LOVE attending shedeck. They have great staff and my children have a new zest for school!

Posted October 29, 2010
Great small scholl with a good staff. The principal and teachers work together should a problem arise and the teachers were always ontop of any difficulties a student may have had. My children went to Shedeck for 3 years before we moved, I wish the new school was at least half as good as this one!

Posted August 09, 2010
i love shedeck they helped me in so many ways my favorite teacher there is Mrs. Cromwell she helped me and she let me do so many things that was so much fun!

Posted October 06, 2009
Why do you love Shedeck Elementary School? I love the teachers and staff. They show that they care about my children.

Posted October 06, 2009
I love Shedeck. They provide wonderful learning in and out of the classroom for my 3 1st graders and in the past my other 2 children as well.

Posted October 05, 2009
Shedeck has a great family environment with wonderful teachers, staff, and students!!!

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers go out of their way to make sure that each student is successful!

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers really do care about their students!

2100 South Holly Avenue, Yukon, OK  73099
Last modified Shedeck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shedeck Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top