Bad
Good

This was my daughter's second year and I feel like the teachers cannot keep up with the mass influx of students this year. They went from 21-23 students to 30. My daughter's teacher has no control of her third grade class. The whole class suffers from missed recess to no extra activities. My daughter has complained about missing the lesson due to the noise level. It has been addressed at conference and with faculty. No change, it is a shame and so happy we bought a home outside this area.

This school is excellent. Great teaching quality, very nice teachers, very nice coursework and good xposure to sports. Students are from great neighbourhood and very competitive

This is the best school I have ever sent my kids to (I have sent kids to 11 schools)! The teachers, principal, and children are amazing! My child learned so much and they have great art and sports programs and things like that! Loved it!

This school used to be a four star until the new principal came along. Took the fun from the school. Including the recess time. Students get one 20 minute recess before lunch , that's it! Class parties are not what they used to be with new restrictions on them and holidays are mute. It seems that everywhere you turn there is a new restriction in place. Children need a chance to be children, not robots. I volunteer to help the awesome teachers who have little support from their principal.

Elmonica is a great school with awesome teachers and treasured students. I'm involved because I like to be informed and know when I'm present it makes a hugh difference in each student we mentor. My kids love the fact they get to see me at school when I can make it align with my work schedule. Get involved, you won't be disappointed.

My son was in third grade this year with Mrs. Strong and she is an amazing teacher .This School is wonderful .

We love all the teachers and staff at this school. My daughter came from the Philippines two years ago, and was quite nervous at first, but her teacher Mrs. Geier helped her adjust. And now she is excelling in school and she loves it!!! The teachers are passionate about teaching and the school staff really cares about the kids. My hats off to everyone, especially Mrs. Geier and Mrs. Stepan (her 4th and 5th grade teachers)

This school has some real safety issues for the students that attend. Also,their teaching styles are different than other schools, even in the same area. If your child doesn't learn by the new styles that which they are taught they are left behind. With no concerns from the staff.

Last modified Elmonica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.