Beaverton, OR

Elmonica Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2014
This school used to be a four star until the new principal came along. Took the fun from the school. Including the recess time. Students get one 20 minute recess before lunch , that's it! Class parties are not what they used to be with new restrictions on them and holidays are mute. It seems that everywhere you turn there is a new restriction in place. Children need a chance to be children, not robots. I volunteer to help the awesome teachers who have little support from their principal.

Posted October 03, 2014
Elmonica is a great school with awesome teachers and treasured students. I'm involved because I like to be informed and know when I'm present it makes a hugh difference in each student we mentor. My kids love the fact they get to see me at school when I can make it align with my work schedule. Get involved, you won't be disappointed.

Elmonica Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
My son was in third grade this year with Mrs. Strong and she is an amazing teacher .This School is wonderful .

Posted May 03, 2011
We love all the teachers and staff at this school. My daughter came from the Philippines two years ago, and was quite nervous at first, but her teacher Mrs. Geier helped her adjust. And now she is excelling in school and she loves it!!! The teachers are passionate about teaching and the school staff really cares about the kids. My hats off to everyone, especially Mrs. Geier and Mrs. Stepan (her 4th and 5th grade teachers)

Elmonica Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
This school has some real safety issues for the students that attend. Also,their teaching styles are different than other schools, even in the same area. If your child doesn't learn by the new styles that which they are taught they are left behind. With no concerns from the staff.

Posted March 26, 2005

Posted July 25, 2004
I did go to this school 4 yrs ago.. I am a sophmore now, And I think that this is one of the best elementary school ever. You have so much freedom that other schools will not allow, don't have second thoughts see for yourself

Elmonica Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2004
I would not reccomend anyone moving to this area for this school. Elmonica is extremly liberal. By liberal I mean that kids are not given the typical elementary school experience. They are made to believe that fairies float aroung the school, and are not allowed to collect acorns on the playground because of environmental reasons. Overall I think that this is the worst school that my children have ever attended.

Posted March 06, 2004
I can't say enough about this school. I've got 4 years of knowledge in this school, and it is great. My boys love it there. The teachers are amazing, and the Principal is exceptional! They even offer 'enrichment classes' for students to take before or after school to learn new, fun, skills & hobbies. There is also a large PTO, that is very involved with the school. You really can't go wrong sending your children to Elmonica!

Elmonica Elementary School
16950 SW Lisa Ct, Beaverton, OR  97006
Last modified Elmonica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmonica Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top