Sorrento Daycare & Kindergarten 1

Posted November 07, 2013
We loved Sorrento when we first enrolled our three children back in 2011. However, late 2012 the atmosphere began to change at the center. At the time we took our children out of the center, our son had to adjust to three different preschool teachers. This led to a lot of behavioral issues with him at home and at the center. On the topic of behavioral issues is the corrective measures used to discipline children, "Think Table". I understand that kids misbehave, I'm not a na ve, disillusioned parent who thinks her babies are little angels. What I'm in complete disagreement of is the measures used to deal with "high energy" kids. They would also fall victim to this "think table" time with no timer and no idea how long they would be sitting there. Beware if you are a nutrition conscious family as well! We had to have our pediatrician write a prescription to avoid JUICE as a fruit serving every day. Not a healthy place for a child to spend any length of time at. Look else where, we are better off at a Waldorf Preschool now. No time outs and better adjusted children.

Sorrento Daycare & Kindergarten 5

Posted April 30, 2010
My daughter came here from an in-home daycare and Sorrento is BY FAR better! The staff at Sorrento are FABULOUS and my daughter has learned so much. It is a great daycare and school and I would reccommend it to anyone!

Sorrento Daycare & Kindergarten
12650 Southwest Brockman Street, Beaverton, OR  97008
Last modified Sorrento Daycare & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Sorrento Daycare & Kindergarten Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top