Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Ensworth Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2016
I have decided to pull my kids from Ensworth Elementary due to being bullied by staff and mistreated over all. Teacher are there clearly for a pay check and do not have children's best interest. Both my children look at school as something they don't enjoy because of Ensworth teachers and staff. We moved here this last year and never have had an issue with school or kids feeling unliked my daughter told me she knows her teacher doesn't like her.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 17, 2016
The school counselor for taking the time to work with my child and have patients because he is a kindergartner transitioning into full time school.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted May 17, 2016
Students learn from example and I do not feel the staff at ensworth shows respect and compassion for its students.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted May 17, 2016
I have had several incidents with staff and expressed the way they have left my kids feeling. The teachers nor principal seemed to care.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 17, 2016
The school staff doesn't give children a chance to talk and then they also are not honest when approached with a situation.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted April 06, 2016
How can a student respect a teacher when they feel like they are not liked by the teacher and the teacher talks down to them? How can student learn to respect other students when they hear and see things that aren't allowed at home because Its poor and rude behavior.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted April 06, 2016
It used to. I have noticed that I am working much harder on my end to counter what is coming from the school this year.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted April 06, 2016
They allow innapropriate games at recess and use food and bathroom breaks as a form of punishment. Unnaceptable!!!

Ensworth Elementary School 2

Posted April 06, 2016
There have been so many changes from last year my daughter has had a hard time coping. This includes the staff. I have met with teachers and staff several times to see about helping her adapt to the new rules which are sometimes unclear to my 7 yr old. The plan that we came up with has yet to be implemented after two months! Her teacher seems indifferent and with holds snacks and bathroom breaks as a form of punishment. Meanwhile there is no accountability out on the playground where the kids are playing a game called infection. There are phrases and things said on the playground that I don't even hear adult people say. My daughter is in 2nd grade and has enjoyed going to Ensworth since kindergarten. She now has anxiety about going as she is ridiculed by other students and staff for simply asking questions and stating that things are different from last year. I am currently looking into moving to another area and a different school or homeschooling her until I can. It is 100% unacceptable to alienate an intelligent child because you only know how to handle one kind of kid. I will be pursuing this further with the school board as I feel the staff at Ensworth is not living up to the standards that have been set by previous years. This school is headed downhill fast and I ask that anyone else who is having problems come forwards so we can address this together. Thank you

Ensworth Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2015
Great School, great teachers!!! My Son loves his school. We can't wait for 3rd grade!!

2150 NE Daggett Ln, Bend, OR  97701
Last modified Ensworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.