Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I have decided to pull my kids from Ensworth Elementary due to being bullied by staff and mistreated over all. Teacher are there clearly for a pay check and do not have children's best interest. Both my children look at school as something they don't enjoy because of Ensworth teachers and staff. We moved here this last year and never have had an issue with school or kids feeling unliked my daughter told me she knows her teacher doesn't like her.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school staff doesn't give children a chance to talk and then they also are not honest when approached with a situation.

Develops character: Disagree

They allow innapropriate games at recess and use food and bathroom breaks as a form of punishment. Unnaceptable!!!

There have been so many changes from last year my daughter has had a hard time coping. This includes the staff. I have met with teachers and staff several times to see about helping her adapt to the new rules which are sometimes unclear to my 7 yr old. The plan that we came up with has yet to be implemented after two months! Her teacher seems indifferent and with holds snacks and bathroom breaks as a form of punishment. Meanwhile there is no accountability out on the playground where the kids are playing a game called infection. There are phrases and things said on the playground that I don't even hear adult people say. My daughter is in 2nd grade and has enjoyed going to Ensworth since kindergarten. She now has anxiety about going as she is ridiculed by other students and staff for simply asking questions and stating that things are different from last year. I am currently looking into moving to another area and a different school or homeschooling her until I can. It is 100% unacceptable to alienate an intelligent child because you only know how to handle one kind of kid. I will be pursuing this further with the school board as I feel the staff at Ensworth is not living up to the standards that have been set by previous years. This school is headed downhill fast and I ask that anyone else who is having problems come forwards so we can address this together. Thank you

Great School, great teachers!!! My Son loves his school. We can't wait for 3rd grade!!

We love that they have a 3rd/4th split classroom this year for our 3rd grader. His teacher is amazing! She truly cares about the kids, and communicates issues/concerns over and above my expectations. They have had several great, fun and educational field trips this year. The class sizes are smaller than other schools in the district, and the principal is super nice, and seems very involved. Linda, at the front desk, is highly organized and efficient, and friendly to boot! What a great school!

This is a wonderful school they have options that other schools in the district do not have. They have been a wonderful help to me and my son. The principle and staff have worked together to make this year a great year for my son with his education and working with his disabilities.

My daughter is in kindergarten at Ensworth Elementry. The have a wonderful staff and principal. They also have very healthy meal options for the children.

I'm a foster grandparent at this school and it is only four years old. the prin mr Hyder cares deeply for all his students. he even stands outside to greet them in the morning and is there to watch them being picked up from school etc. Barbara Hall

Ensworth is a great school. They also have a fine staff and a great principal

Last modified Ensworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.