Public charter
Blachly, OR

Posted November 24, 2014
There are several things I really like about Triangle Lake Charter School. First, it is a small school in a rural setting. It has family values and the atmosphere is very collegial and friendly. Second, the staff, both the administrative and teaching staffs, are truly warm and friendly. They seem to generally care about the educational progress of their students. Third, because of the small size of the student body, it is possible to come to know nearly all the students quickly. The same thing is true of the administrative staff and faculty. The only draw back is that due to its small size, the curriculum is limited in choices but it appears that every effort is made to make the course offerings as broad as possible.

Posted May 12, 2012
All four of my children transferred to T-Lake from our local district. We could not be happier! The teachers are top-notch and the kids all get the attention they need to succeed. The people in the community are warm and welcoming and the parents feel very welcome to be involved at the school. T-Lake is a place where the staff is always thinking about how they can make it even better and sometimes they don't realize the gem they already are!

Posted May 02, 2012
Triangle Lake Charter is nestled in the coastal mountain range of Lane County. The administration, school board, charter board and staff are the most dedicated group of people you could find anywhere. The students receive maximum educational assistance, personal encouragement and guidance. Parents are welcome to be a part of the educational process for their student.

Posted April 30, 2012
The teachers are able to give personal attention to each student! The only thing I could see that could use some improvement is communications. Other than that, my son's learning has improved dramatically since we transferred him here from the local public school.

Posted April 28, 2012
My child has been attending T Lake for 2 years now. We quit our public school because of bullying....Or rather, the schools lack of concern and action toward bullying. We've had a few run-ins with bullying here at T Lake, it's going to happen anywhere. The difference is, one phone call is all it takes and immediate action is taken. In our experience, It was made clear to the students what behavior is inacceptable and then the kids were guided in resolving their "problem". Other than that, it's a completely different experience than the 2 other pub. schools we've attended. Those schools made us feel like we had no rights as parents. T-Lake feels more like a partnership...They are our children, after all. ALL of the staff is friendly and behave in a manner that says "We want your family to be happy with our school". Also, since the school puts such an emphasis on respecting others it's been much easier for our child to pay attention in class and we have seen a huge improvement in all subjects, test scores, and report cards.

Posted April 25, 2012
Our three children attend Triangle Lake and we have great confidence in the teaching and administrative staff.

Posted April 25, 2012
My 2 children have only been going to this school for about a month now but we all love it very much. The teachers and staff are all so friendly and everyone at the school welcomed my boys when they first arrived. Both of my boys say they love their teachers and students and are glad to be going to this school. Keep up the good work!

Posted April 25, 2012
Excellent in every way. My daughter is learning a lot every year. I would recommend this school to a friend.

Posted April 23, 2012
We have 4 children that attend this school. Our oldest graduates this year. Over the years we have had a positive experience. I.E.P program has been great. Some teachers that keep me updated via e-mail, which is great.. I know right away how my kids are doing. Teachers and administration are genuinely caring of our kids. When needed, it is easy to connect with administration and/or teacher. With so many schools going without, I am pleased to see that we still have a small music program. For one of my kids, this made all the difference...it made EVERYTHING better. T.Lake is very sports oriented, and has tremendous support there. For my sports oriented kids, T.Lake has it all. For my Art-gifted kid , there is room for improvement. Would love to see a real Arts Program and a real TAG program at this school, with the same level of support as the Athletic Program. T-Lake offers Outdoor school too...my kids love it! They learned many useful life-skills. Would love to see Home ec/sustainability here in the future. This year there is a new principal, and we are pleased to hear that he connects with students and staff regularly if not daily. My kids say he is awesome!

Posted April 23, 2012
My children have excelled since they started attending Triangle Lake School. My husband and I both enjoy volunteering and we feel very blessed to have this school in our lives.

Triangle Lake Charter School
20264 Blachly Grange Rd, Blachly, OR  97412
Last modified Triangle Lake Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triangle Lake Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top