Canby, OR

Howard Eccles Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2013
I've had a lot of interaction with my daughter's teacher, the principal, and the intervention specialist. All have been vey helpful and have worked hard to support my daughter.

Howard Eccles Elementary School

Posted September 30, 2009
Because it seems to be a very caring, active school. The children act happy to be going to their school.

Howard Eccles Elementary School 5

Posted December 01, 2006
I think that Howard Eccles Elementary School has done a wonderful job in helping my boys get a start in life.The staff has went out of there way to help my boys.And for Kyle teacher Mrs B she is outstanding.

Howard Eccles Elementary School
562 NW 5th Ave, Canby, OR  97013
Last modified Howard Eccles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard Eccles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top