Posted December 21, 2014
Forest Hills Lutheran School is an exceptional place to work and to send my children for an education. Having 12 years of teaching experience within the public school setting, I appreciate the freedom to teach students about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, small class sizes, and high academic standards. The staff is professional and cares for each one of their students. The community of Forest Hills is like a big family. In the classroom setting, teachers have the ability to work one-on-one with students and differentiate instruction according to individual needs.

Posted November 23, 2014
We are absolutely thrilled to be a part of this school. It is truly Christ centered and our son LOVES to attend each and every day! The teachers and support staff are warm and welcoming, the communication is top notch and opportunities to participate as a family in this wonderful school are countless.

Posted November 19, 2014
Forest Hills Lutheran School is an amazing place for our children to learn and grow. The teachers love our children and help them to love learning. The campus is a beautiful place, and the community of families is warm and inviting. I would highly recommend Forest Hills as a leader in christian education.

Posted November 19, 2014
I became involved with the school when my son was 4. Both my son and daughter attended Forest Hills for K-8th grade. My children are now 22 and 24 and I am still working here. There are plenty of other jobs out there, but not one that would touch so many young lives. It is a pleasure and an honor to say that I am part of the ministry that is Forest Hills.

Posted September 30, 2014
This school is wonderful! Our student started Preschool here and is now in Kindergarten. The teachers and staff are excellent. I love how it's okay for the teachers and kids are allowed to say they love each other and provide a hug when a young one gets teary eyed. Very compassionate staff that live and provide so much "faith, love, and family". Parent involvement is crucial and I like how every Parent is allowed to express an idea and have it considered instead of ignored in some institutions. Awesome school all around!

Posted September 30, 2014
This is our 17th year at Forest Hills Lutheran School. Two sons attended K through 8th and went on to a very academically challenging private highschool and did very well there. Our third son has a couple more years at FHLS and is an avid reader like his brothers. We have always loved the spacious campus at FHLS and the loving staff are daily Christian examples to their students. Come for a visit and experience our school.

Posted September 16, 2014
Over the years, we knew many kids who had gone through Forest Hills. I was impressed with each and every one of them. When my daughter neared the age to enter Kindergarten, I researched the school further and toured the facility. I was impressed with every aspect--the setting for the school is simply bucolic, the class size is ideal and the teachers are top-rate. When comparing Forest Hills to other private schools, Forest Hills comes out head and shoulders above the rest!

Posted April 26, 2014
We have been FHLS parents for 10 years. Our oldest child attended Kindergarten through 8th grade. He has since moved on to public high school and has excelled academically & socially. We attribute this to the high academic standards, the teachers and the staff who care about the students that they mentor as well as providing a strong Christian foundation to our children. Our daughter currently attends FHLS. She loves going to school. It is a safe, secure & nuturing environment that has shaped our children into responsible & caring young people. Our memories and experiences at FHLS will be treasured forever.

Posted April 19, 2014
Forest Hills is an amazing school that we have been apart of since 2009. The staff is dedicated, nurturing, and exceptional. They all have a heart for teaching the whole child and want each student to excel and become lifelong learners. Primary teachers work collaboratively together to provide integrated thematic instruction and adapt instruction for all instructional levels. Intermediate teachers have done an amazing job challenging students and teaching them how to set goals and make the necessary steps to achieve them. My children have learned so much from the art program and continue to practice art techniques at home. FHLS provides many after school opportunities that the kids love. If class sizes are a concern for you in public school , then stop by and see this school. My kids are in classes of 14 and 16 which is wonderful. The teachers can give individual attention in order to meet each child's needs. This school provides Christian education which my children love to be a part of. They are learning strong, moral values that will last a lifetime. Please come and visit our school. It will be a decision that will ultimately change your family's lives forever.

Posted April 15, 2014
My school is Forest Hills Lutheran school. We love it for many reasons. First love the class size. We are in a class of 14 kids! Our public school would have been 32! We love the multiage classroom! What an incredible environment to learn in. Love the faith based teachings and the country location! We couldn't be happier.

Forest Hills Lutheran School
4221 S. W. Golf Course Road, Cornelius, OR  97113
Last modified Forest Hills Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Forest Hills Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top