Bad
Good

HATE THIS SCHOOL HELP ME HATE IT WORST SCHOOL EVER DONT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYBODY

My daughter loves it at RMS. Keep it up.

I am a 8th grader at rms and i love attending this school. Being here has helped me out a lot the teachers are overall very reliable. Defintely not what people say it is.

i go to rms right now and im in my 8th grade year. i love this school! the teachers are always ontop of what we do and really try to enforce the disciplne they are great! im in sandy house and yea there is fights but tell me about a school that never has fights!? its just middle school drama! every teacher and assistant tries to do there best to stop the problems but it isn't their fault its the kids fault! the teachers are great and i've learned alot in this school. people make it seem so bad but its not that horrible its fine! just because a school has a bad reputation doesnt mean its that bad!

I am a 4.0 student at this school, and I really think that it could work on its desipline. The Sandy Hall part of the school really needs some extra desinle towards fights.

As a substitute at this school, I can tell the 1 rating is not deserved. It is definitely better than what Greatschools.org says it is. The administrators and staff have constant communication and the needs of the students are always addressed. I am very comfortable going to this school.

This school is the worst school i have ever been to. The teachers worrie too much about discipline than academics. The teachers also get easily distracted and do not help us with our work. The classes are out of control and wild. Most of the teachers are pushovers and let the students take advantage. I do not reccomend this school.

The teachers and principals at this school work hard to keep it running so well. My son was given challenging work that was about real-life issues.

I don't like that this school is so disorganized. They don't explain things to the students in terms that they can understand. They need to not make things so complicated for the students that are just coming into the middle school. My daughter came home so confused her first day it was not a good thing.

I will never send my son back to this school. They choose to look away and focus on the Honor Students, ignoring the rest of their students. This is an unsafe, poorly managed school. This school needs to be saved before it's too late.

Last modified Reynolds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.