Forest Grove, OR

Posted April 18, 2011
With all the recent school cuts, we were confident we wanted our daughter to attend a well-rounded school which offered the arts, languages, physical education, and religious education. To this day, we say choosing Visitation was the BEST decision we have ever made as parents! The teachers are committed to teaching and students learning, parents are extremely involved, and the principal provides great leadership!

Posted May 05, 2009
My family and I researched many area schools - both public and private prior to enrolling our son into Visitation. Over the past two years, we have been thrilled with the administration, faculty, and parent involvement. Visitation offers extensive programs that many public schools have dropped. Visitation provides a positive, supporting atmosphere where my child can prosper.

Posted October 09, 2006
My family and I researched several Catholic in the area before we chose Visitation. We love the Principal. He is didicated and passionate about Catholic education. The teachers and small classes really have made the difference.

Visitation School 4

Posted July 07, 2006
Visitation Catholic School is absolutely the best in every way. The small class size, academic standards and excellent staff add to the value of the school. The school is very focused on reading from K-8. Children have opportunity to participate in music, art, Spanish, PE, computers and more! Parent participation is a must as with any private school, you need to be involved.

Posted December 22, 2005
I love this school. My daughter is not only learning at a higher level than public schools, she is also learning at very early age respect for herself and others. The class size is small and even with some growth the class size would be kept below 20. The teachers honestly care about these children. The teachers also take the time to get to know children in other grades. There is a strong sense of community as well as faith.

Visitation School