Harrisburg, OR

Posted November 14, 2014
All three of my children graduated from Harrisburg High School and two of them went to the elementary school. We moved around quite a bit when the children were younger. They even attended a Ruropean school accredited under the International Bacholoriate program. Harrisburg schools are, actually, better. Great teachers, wonderful principals and administration, and good kids.

Posted September 02, 2014
HES is awesome! We chose to buy our home in Harrisburg based on the quality of the teaching staff. All of the teachers and staff at Harrisburg deeply care for their students and families. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else!

Posted April 28, 2014
My school is very persistent in keeping creativity and individualism alive in the classrooms! I like that Harrisburg elementary is conscious of my child's needs and allows parents to participate in activities and encourages parents to come and eat with, or enter the classroom with their children. A great improvement to the school would be a "playground."

Harrisburg Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2014
We transferred our kids here from another district to get a better education. Teachers here truly care about students. Principal does as well. The only thing holding this school back is the school board, who cares more about money than the education of kids. That being said, teachers are great and kids thrive here. Student body is very welcoming to new kids of all kinds.

Harrisburg Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2012
I love this school and it's staff. I can call and they know right away who my kids are & where they are. Never had ONE issue with this school or it's staff.

Posted March 02, 2010
Great School my child is having a great experience. She is excelling more than she has ever in any other school. I beleive its due to the great Teacher's and individual hand on experience that they can offer being a smaller school. I would think a smaller school would mean a smaller advantage for good teachers, but in this case the teachers at Harrisburg Elementary are GREAT teachers.

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted April 15, 2008

Harrisburg Elementary School
642 Smith St, Harrisburg, OR  97446
Last modified Harrisburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrisburg Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top