Bad
Good

Century is a great school, considering that they meet the academic needs of the students very well. The schools avid program helps kids who may be the first in their families to go to college, and provides them with additional guidance. For advanced students, there over 14 AP and honors classes. The principle is excellent, and takes an interest in the students learning. Teachers are passionate about what they teach and work towards the success of their students. Overall, Century is extremely safe, well lead, has a student council that has ranked at a gold level for 5+ years, over 30 extracurriculars, and courses that meet the needs of their students.

We recently took in my husband's brother who moved here from out of state. The school has been amazing in terms of getting him acclimated and up to speed. We met with the counselors and administrators. We had a tour of the school and were given access to all kinds of online programs to make sure we keep up with his homework, lunch money and all the other things you have to worry about.

This school is horrible. Some teachers won't grade papers at all. They just mark down if they turned it in, which does nothing for the learning process. My daughter tells me that her teachers regularly break down crying in class, scream at the students, curse at the students, and watch while students bully each other. It sounds like a complete free for all.

It is obvious the two negative ratings this school has are by parents of kids who had problems staying out of trouble. The fact that this school is tough on trouble makers makes it one of the safer schools in Hillsboro. The admin is great...they care but don't put up with too much. The teachers are great. Low drop out rate and very clean safe school.

The principal and administration are not up to standard. On 3 occasions when they had to provide information they were either late or provided incomplete information that was very crucial. Major overhall ugently required. Teacher comment :- One math. teacher is seriously subpar. There only for pay not for teaching.

This is the best school ever! I used to go to this school (back when I didn't graduate yet) and I loveed it so much!!!! Usually as a child not everyone is excited to wake up early and go to school.. I couldn't wait till morning to go to school. Every morning I was excited to wake up and go to school. The teachers there are friendly and students are too. Everyone accepts you for who you are. Now I have 2 children of my own and expecting a 3rd and when they will be going to high school, This is the school I'd want them to go to because I know this is a GREAT, EXCELLENT school!

I am very disappointed with the way teachers and administrators interact with a majority of the students. They might want to look in the mirror before passing judgement.

You will not find a more diverse school that is as friendly as Century High School. Everyone is accepted for who they are.

As a parent of a 9th grader, I was very impressed with Century. We had no trouble with gangs or school violence. The teachers are interested in helping their students achieve success. We have moved from the area and it is difficult to find a new school that is as great as Century.

I love this school it has helped me to make a huge turn around in my grade. All the teachers and staff are fantastic, and the facility it self is a really plasant environment. I have not enconterd any problens scince i have been attending.

Last modified Century High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.