Wyeast Middle School 4

Posted June 12, 2014
I don't know about you, but when I went to middle school, it was so depressing! I couldn't wait to get out of there. In contrast, this school has a supportive hopeful feel to it. Can't explain it other than the leaders and majority of the teachers are caring and helpful and fun. The kids who come in needing help catch up to the more affluent schools by the time they leave. That's saying something. Good job Wy'east! Shout out to Ms. Hoikka, Keimig, Olson, Hart, Mr. Sacquety, Mr. McFadden, Mrs. Dalbey and Mrs. Cooper.

Wyeast Middle School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
Wy'east Middle School is clearly a great school. My sister used to go to Wy'east, but is now in High School. My sister completed her 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years with 4.0 grade averages. The teachers are very understanding, the students have great conduct and the school over all has many great extra curricular activities. If i had the choice to go to high school her I would!

Posted February 10, 2009
The teachers are amazing there and love to help the students like me. All of them really are the best teachers. I think this school is better than the rest.

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Wyeast Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2007
I have two daughters going to Wyeast. We have been extremely happy. The teachers are dedicated. They are challenged academically. The learning has been made interesting. The students are acting more age appropriately at this school. They are under less peer pressure to act older than they are. This has been a great experience for both of my daughters.

Wyeast Middle School
3000 Wy'East Rd, Hood River, OR  97031
Last modified Wyeast Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyeast Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top