Posted July 19, 2012
My daughter completed her freshman year at Westside in June of 2012. She said it was the best year of her life! The teachers, staff and students are very friendly and caring, like family. The academic standards are high and the teachers are willing to go the extra mile to give help if needed. The students are encouraged to be involved in many areas and are given opportunities to grow as servant leaders. I feel that Westside is giving my daughter a well -rounded education and is encouraging her to honor God in all aspects of life.

Westside Christian High School 3

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted April 30, 2007

Posted August 31, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from Westside in 1997. The academic standard is high and the teachers care very much for the well-being of the students. Probably the biggest reason Westside is different from other schools, from my experience, is that for the most part, the students are kind and have good character. The typical cliques, bullies and exclusive attitudes that you find in other schools were not prevalent at Westside. I felt safe there and was able to in that environment really develop my character as much as my mind. This is probalby the main reason I will always have great memories of high school. My experience at Westside has impacted me in a positive way so much. Academics are important and yet, even more invaluable I think, is to learn to be kind and to be treated kindly and I really had that at Westside.

Posted August 05, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from Westside in 1999. I didn't appreciate the academic standards until I went to college. Westside really prepared me. The school is small enough to not be a number and it is big enough to have lots of activities. Although it does attract the wealthy of the Portland area overall it is a great school.

Posted June 16, 2005
I am currently attending Westside. Westside has given me so much to strive for. It challenges me in ways that, had i gone to a different school, i would not have been challenged. The people and the teachers show me how to live a life worth living, and strive to glorify Christ in all that I do. So far, Westside has blessed me abundently, and I would recommend this school with all of my heart.

Posted March 23, 2005
I am currently attending Westside and I also have a brother who is a Senior this year at Westside. We both love the school and it's atmosphere. The atmosphere is very family orientated and one on one, but it also gives each student room to discover the world and establish his or hers own personal beliefs. The teachers are amazing and very understanding; they are always there for the students 24/7 and have unique and great ways of teaching! The best part of Westside is within the first few seconds that you walk into a class room there is an unexplainable love and acceptance with everyone. The Upperclassmen are nice to the underclassmen and vica-versa. In fact many Upperclassmen and underclassmen hang out not only in school but also outside of school activities. Overall Westside is an amazing school and provides an incredible atmosphere for all who come!

Posted October 11, 2004
- a former student
I just graduated from Westside in 2004. I loved the atmosphere, teachers and students. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to grow in their faith.

Westside Christian High School
4565 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego, OR  97035
Last modified Westside Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Westside Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top