Marylhurst, OR
Before care: Yes

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is such a godsend to our son. He was ready to give up on school and they have literally saved . Now he's excited about school and talking about college. They give each child so much personal attention. Excellent educational experience.

Posted March 31, 2009
Excellent small school. My son has absolutely thrived since starting at Park Academy last Fall. He has Aspergers, and although the school is set up for kids with dyslexia, his needs of special attention, one-on-one and out-of-the-box thinking suits him perfectly. The instruction he has received is far, far, far more in depth (i.e. history, social studies, foreign cultures) than he received in public school - and he attended one of the best school districts in the state before. There is a lot of supervision on the small campus, lots of 'extra' curricular trips and events. My child, who used to hate school and cry nearly every day, is happy and learning and was actually EXCITED to go to school after spring break! They are a live saver. I am grateful the school goes all the way through high school, too. Plus it is Special Ed certified by the state.

Posted December 21, 2004
I went to Woodmont 11 years ago and let me just say it was a life safer. My self esteem was really low, and I was really behind in school. The two years I went there they taught me how to spell better, comprehend what I read a lot better, and my self esteem went way up when I knew that I could learn. This school will get you on the right track, because right now I am going to college and doing really well. The thing I would say is never doubt yourself, all you need is a perfect school with some teachers that know how to teach you. This is the school to start at.. I have to give it a 10/10..

Park Academy