Freewater Elementary School 1

Posted March 15, 2009

Freewater Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2009
My family moved here three months ago and our children started attending Freewater School. Our son has a wonderful teacher who is very friendly, compassionate, informative and our son just loves her. Our daughter however is a different story, her teacher plays favorites, degrades students by compairing their work with other childrens work, dose not discipline equally, and when our daughter was being bullied it took me calling the teacher into the principals office to discuss and clear the issue because when I had discussed it with the teacher alone there was nothing done. I however dislike the pointing fingers at my daughter for her being bullied so I am transfering her to another school in the district.

Freewater Elementary School
17 NW 8th Ave, Milton-Freewater, OR  97862
Last modified Freewater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freewater Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top