PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Holy Redeemer is a truly unique school. I have 2 children at Holy Redeemer and every day they return home, they're smiling. The best part of this school is the involved, caring teachers. They work one on one with me if their is a problem in their classroom, and help me find a way to remove the issue. The next best part of this school is the academic program. Most classes get 1 science class a week in science lab, and they get to learn in hands-on-learning way. Other features of this school include regular chances to use the library, ipads, and an amazing tech lab. If you need a school for your children, a least get a tour of the school. This school really worked for my kids, and I hope it will work for yours.

We used this school for my son when he was in preschool. This was his 2nd year of preschool. My son has since been diagnosed with borderline ADHD, and he was in a class that was 75% boys. In addition to the lopsided gender demographics, the full time teacher took her deserved maternity leave one month after school started. A teacher who was still completing her student teaching was left with little to no coaching on how to appropriately handle this class with such high energy. The school has great academics, fantastic programs, and terrifically organized after care. But, it wasn't for us, and our boy.

teaches respect and importance of giving. Teacher student ratio is OK, would be better if they offered advanced classes.

sending your first child off to school is both exciting and terrifying. seeing the smile on my daughter's face as she played with her classmates and teacher in this loving, supportive, nurturing environment will go down as one of the best moments in my life.

I am the parent of a mixed-race family, and knew we wanted a Catholic education for our children. Holy Redeemer above and beyond all the wonderful high academics was the only school we visited that has a distinctive ethnic mix. We are thrilled to be in such a diverse school (they have a 64% minority rate), and our children are happy and thriving. Our first grader is above and beyond reading and math levels. The teachers, staff and students are all so welcoming, we fell like we've been a part of the school for more than 20 years, and are only 2 years in. I highly recommend Holy Redeemer to anyone shopping for a school.

Last modified Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8