Portland, OR

Posted April 26, 2014
We love Da Vinci! This has been a dream school for our daughter. Not only has she grown academically but she has flourished in the arts. She sings, plays piano, & paints with a passion that has inspired me! The teachers are wonderful, staff helpful, principal dedicated, & a passionate community.

Da Vinci Middle School 4

Posted May 08, 2013
this school makes you feel like you can be yourself, and has a friendly different environment. Their science classes arent the best but they were getting better, having a newer curriculum and i think theyre math classes are very good. Overall i love it here.

Da Vinci Middle School 2

Posted April 20, 2013
This school is cool it could improve things I don't know anything do I peace

Da Vinci Middle School 4

Posted October 25, 2009
da Vincis dance program is amzing! I've been to 3 middle schools (incuding DV) and have never had such a great experiance. It's much bettter then any public school I've ever been to. Da Vinci prides itself on diveristy. The only problem with that is that the only reson I got in was because my dad doesn't make a lot of money. It's not a diverse school, as much as people say it is. While I love it, and I hate being there. It's a great school, but I can't stand getting up in the morning to face kids that think eveyones life is perfect, and that anything different is just some insane rumor.

Da Vinci Middle School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
Da Vinci is by far the most incredible experience I have had in my life. It's more than a great school, even more than a great community, it's a home. And I will never love anywhere more than it. The teachers are understanding and challenging, and the students are creative and VERY accepting. I love it. :)

Da Vinci Middle School 3

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
I can not say enough great things about this school. I have had experiences with two middle schools and they do not even start to compare. The culture at daVinci is so great! The kids are sweeter not as rough as one can see in middle schools. The all year dance program is AMAZING!! The teachers are wonderful and do a fantastic job with all the kids. My child is thriving both artistically and academically. We LOVE daVinci.

Posted April 26, 2008

Posted December 15, 2006
Now a high school sophomore, my daughter agrees that da Vinci was her best educational experience and one she'll be lucky to approximate, even if she goes to a private college. It's not just a school, but a community, and a very fortunate one at that. Your child will get a private school-caliber education at this arts magnet school. Every staff member is inspired and proud to work in this unique environment. My only qualm is that sometimes parents take their good fortune for granted when their child is lucky enough to make it into da Vinci. An educational experience this rich requires parental support, especially when it comes to volunteering for fund-raising. You don't need a fat wallet, just a willingness to pitch in to keep the bar high for middle school education.

Posted April 26, 2006
i think davinci is awsome my kid is really getting a new experience and it is a good, which is all i could ever ask for -ananymous p.s.affect=verb effect=noun ilearned this from my kid and most adults don't know this (my child learned it from mrs. brown)

Da Vinci Middle School
2508 NE Everett, Portland, OR  97232
Last modified Da Vinci Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Da Vinci Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top