Bad
Good

This is an over all amazing school. Our son has been excited by middle school and loves the teachers, students and classes. everyone is nice and positive it's unlike any other middle school!

Not all it's cracked up to be unless your a dancer with very liberal views.

We love Da Vinci! This has been a dream school for our daughter. Not only has she grown academically but she has flourished in the arts. She sings, plays piano, & paints with a passion that has inspired me! The teachers are wonderful, staff helpful, principal dedicated, & a passionate community.

this school makes you feel like you can be yourself, and has a friendly different environment. Their science classes arent the best but they were getting better, having a newer curriculum and i think theyre math classes are very good. Overall i love it here.

This school is cool it could improve things I don't know anything do I peace

da Vincis dance program is amzing! I've been to 3 middle schools (incuding DV) and have never had such a great experiance. It's much bettter then any public school I've ever been to. Da Vinci prides itself on diveristy. The only problem with that is that the only reson I got in was because my dad doesn't make a lot of money. It's not a diverse school, as much as people say it is. While I love it, and I hate being there. It's a great school, but I can't stand getting up in the morning to face kids that think eveyones life is perfect, and that anything different is just some insane rumor.

Da Vinci is by far the most incredible experience I have had in my life. It's more than a great school, even more than a great community, it's a home. And I will never love anywhere more than it. The teachers are understanding and challenging, and the students are creative and VERY accepting. I love it. :)

I can not say enough great things about this school. I have had experiences with two middle schools and they do not even start to compare. The culture at daVinci is so great! The kids are sweeter not as rough as one can see in middle schools. The all year dance program is AMAZING!! The teachers are wonderful and do a fantastic job with all the kids. My child is thriving both artistically and academically. We LOVE daVinci.

Now a high school sophomore, my daughter agrees that da Vinci was her best educational experience and one she'll be lucky to approximate, even if she goes to a private college. It's not just a school, but a community, and a very fortunate one at that. Your child will get a private school-caliber education at this arts magnet school. Every staff member is inspired and proud to work in this unique environment. My only qualm is that sometimes parents take their good fortune for granted when their child is lucky enough to make it into da Vinci. An educational experience this rich requires parental support, especially when it comes to volunteering for fund-raising. You don't need a fat wallet, just a willingness to pitch in to keep the bar high for middle school education.

Last modified Da Vinci Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.