Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Vern Patrick Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2016
My family and I just moved into the area started my daughter here in kindergarten and in the second week of school they loose my child and 9 other children due to a sub teacher not making sure all kids were in line. Also she has a teacher that has anger problems and yelled at me before school started because i had talked to the principal because I had concerns that when the kindergarten are released at the end of day she is leaving her group of kids to have lengthy conversation with parents. The school policy is for kindergartens that teachers only release the kids to parents only when they have made eye contact. Noticed 3 times in the first week this was not happening. Had a meeting with the principal today she decided to bring in my daughters teacher in this meeting only to try and cover up her teachers explosive and rude behavior with me and to defend this teacher and to also defend the sub teacher who lost my child. She told me it was not my concern that the sub lost my child. They wonder why and how these people are going into these schools harming and killing our children and kids being taken by complete strangers while in school Vern Patrick is the perfect example why this is happening. Totally horrified at what I have seen my first two weeks. Very unprofessional principal and teacher and I say to the principal and teacher I will be speaking to the school administrators.

Vern Patrick Elementary School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 14, 2016
I would like to say thank our to the lady at the front desk for your kindness and understanding.

Vern Patrick Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2014
This school has excellent teachers but there is virtually no parent involvement except for a select few who do it all. The administration in this school is also not looking out for the children's best interest. There is a lot of childish games within the administration and favorites are played there. I would avoid this school if possible as long as the current principal is there.

Vern Patrick Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2014
awsome love vern patrick my son has excelled greatly they have a great staff it is like

Vern Patrick Elementary School
3001 SW Obsidian, Redmond, OR  97756
Last modified Vern Patrick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vern Patrick Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top