Eastwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2012
I love everything about Eastwood. I had to move recently and really miss the school but I have found that after moving my kids were behind academically. They had to work really hard at catching up in their new school. I had heard this from other families that left the area as well. This is not Eastwood's fault, I blame it on the school district as a whole.

Eastwood Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
A beautiful location among the trees I'd walk over a bridge on a deer creek. The faculty is outstanding and the curriculum innovative. As a former student I must say Eastwood is a great American school!

Eastwood Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2009
Eastwood is a great little school located in a beautiful setting. The principal and teachers are friendly, approachable, and professional. The office is at times unprofessional, however they have a stressful job. Eastwood students could benefit from an onsite, academic afterschool program.

Posted June 08, 2009
The office staff is great. They are very busy with the phones ringing, students in and out of the office, parents (us). I have volunteered in the office and they have a hard job. The teachers are great and the principal is new but wonderful.

Posted July 11, 2008
I have found Eastwood so far to be a very active school with the budget they are allowed. The office staff could use some customer service skill updates, but overall the school does all it can to keep they're students interested in they're studies.

Posted February 11, 2008
I have found the office staff to be very friendly and kind. The teachers are awesome and the principal is outstanding.

Eastwood Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2005
office help is sometimes rude and inappropiate, other than Gayle, who is precious and always kind. The teachers are in my experience quite good.

Eastwood Elementary School 3

Posted October 10, 2004
Class size averages 30 students per class. Great after school program. Very low parent participation.

Eastwood Elementary School
2550 SE Waldon Ave, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Eastwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top