Roseburg, OR

Posted January 12, 2009
We absolutely love this school. Never had a problem with it and the teachers and staff are wonderful and very patient with the children.

Posted December 20, 2007
We've had kids in several schools in town and Fullerton is by far the best.

Posted April 10, 2007
My kids are in Mrs. Eagan's and Mr. D's class. They both LOVE their teachers and I couldn't be more happy! The school staff is really kind as well! I love Fullerton IV! In fact when we moved out of our rental home which was near Fullerton and into the Green District, we decided to keep them in Fullerton. It's worth the drive to me!

Fullerton Iv Elementary School
2560 West Bradford Ave, Roseburg, OR  97470
Last modified Fullerton Iv Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fullerton Iv Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top