Bad
Good

I am the mother of two children who attended Lamb Elementary. My son, now going into 3rd grade, and my daughter now going on to 1st. Both children have attended since Kindergarten, and they will attended all the way through 5th grade!! These teachers are phenomenal! My son and daughter both had the pleasure of learning from Mrs. Brucker for Kindergarten and boy oh boy does she equip the kids with ALL of the fundamentals and basics they need for an easy transition into the 1st grade!! My son has had the pleasure of Mrs. Gabriel for both 1st & 2nd grade, and it was such a pleasure for myself and husband as well. She, just like Mrs. Brucker, are very involved with the kids. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, they will call, or send a letter home immediately. They not only equip the kids with the tools and education needed for the next grade level, they also teach and demonstrate respect, kindness, loyalty, and love on a daily basis! Lamb Elementary school does a wonderful job picking its staff members and I'm very proud to say my children attended Lamb, and I highly recommend it to all Salem parents!!

My son is in the developmental learning class. My son has a lot of different needs. The staff who worked with him in his class are very compassionate and did a great job taking care of my son for the past 3 years! I can not say Thank you enough to Teacher Jon. My son has has come so far! We are so sad to be moving on. The Lamb DLC was a great class. We will always cherish our time at Lamb elementary :)

a fun place to learn. The kindergarten and first grade teachers are excellent! I haven't had the chance to meet upper grade teachers yet.

Great School. My child is in the DLC classroom. Teacher Jon Bashor is wonderful! My Kido learned soooo much! Teacher Jon is always doing innovative things in class. The entire school is warm and very excepting of my child. I wish all my kids could go to school here!

This is our fourth year at Lamb. I have had nothing but positive experiences. Contrary to what other parents are saying, I find the staff to be warm-hearted, giving individuals. The principal does a wonderful job of interacting with faculty, parents, and most importantly, our children. We will be entering into our fifth year there, and I couldn't be happier with the quality of education and the safety that IS Lamb Elementary School. There are many, many opportunities for our children to grow and succeed. There is a wonderful program for accelerated readers (AR), there is a TAG program, and there are absolutely no language barriers. Spanish speaking students will read fluently in spanish and english by the end of second grade. I am speaking for many other parents involved at Lamb when I say that this is truly a wonderful place for our children to be.

My son attended Lamb for first grade. I was informed that there was no TAG program for kids, no advanced reading class, no extra-challenging work for him. If you have a gifted kid, reconsider sending him or her to Lamb.

Last modified Lamb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.