Victor Point Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2013
the schools good i have two girls in it... 5th grader...and 6th grader... the 5th grade class goes above and beond to help the children... the 6th grade class is a poor excuse for teachen kids.. i was told it dosent matter if my child passes it dosent show up on collage records....the bullys around this grade...can do what ever they want ... teacher dosent comunicate with parents eather...

Posted October 04, 2009
I love this school. My daughter is in second grade and recieves personal attention from teachers and staff alike. The atmosphere is safe and a productive place to learn. I wouldn't want my child to go anyplace else.

Posted August 12, 2007

Posted May 21, 2007
My two children have attended VP for 6 years. The are both very proud and committed to their school. I have to say the greatest part is that the families here are extremely involved. The families are accountable and present. The comunity is close and supportive. The principal, secretary and teachers are experienced and energetic. The class sizes are small (14-25). We don't have music or band, but we have great old fashioned christmas programs, Talent shows and awesome theater productions! The fundraisers feel like a cooperative neighboorhood function. One (possible) drawback would be that most of the families are very conservative thinkers, but then, maybe that's why it feels so safe. There are families that have found it to be a poor fit, but our experience has been good.

Victor Point Elementary School
1175 Victor Point Rd SE, Silverton, OR  97381
Last modified Victor Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victor Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top