Tigard, OR

Posted December 05, 2013
This is our second year at Gaarde. We love it that she's learning about the Bible, Christian principles, advanced reading and math, art and music all in the 1st grade. The small school setting and the love and attention each kid is able to receive is priceless.

Gaarde Christian School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
My grandson goes there it is small and the teachers are great. They make school fun and personable for the children. And they teach them about God.

Posted January 12, 2009
Both of my children go to this school. My daughter has been here since 1st Grade and she is now in 6th. My son started preschool here and is now in 1st grade. We absolutely love this school - the teachers and staff are fantastic, loving, dedicated, caring and the academic learning is high level. My kids love going to school here.

Posted September 14, 2007
My daughter is now in second grade and attending this school since Kindergarden. We started in the middle of the year during a divorce and I was so pleasantly surprised at the kindness and compassion shown to our family at that time. She was made to feel welcome and in first grade and when her teacher noticed that she was having a hard time making friends she created some activities to create a 'team environment' and it really helped to improve her social skills. She has an above average vocabulary and her love for God is awe inspiring....I know that is due to what she has learned at this school.

Gaarde Christian School 4

Posted March 25, 2007
My daughter has done pre-K here for the last two years. It is a wonderful little school and we love the religious-based format and instruction. Maybe we are too demanding and our daughter not 'average', but we would have like that the pace went much faster or they had a gifted program. Our daughter loved the social aspects, but academics were very slow - things we had mastered at home in a few weeks when she was 2 1/2 they took a year to cover when she was 4. As parents we hoped for more challenge, but as a child she loved spending times with friends and loves her teachers and it seems very mutual. Very homey friendly atmosphere.

Posted July 16, 2006
- a former student

Posted May 08, 2006
Not only is my first grade daughter's learning progression so much higher than I would have expected, but she has developed a joy of learning and an energy about being curious. We are blessed to have her attend Gaarde.

Gaarde Christian School
11265 Southwest Gaarde Street, Tigard, OR  97224
Last modified Gaarde Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Gaarde Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top