Allentown, PA

Posted January 08, 2013
This is our thirdyear attending LCA and we couldn't be happier. I currently have 3 children in the school. The teachers are hard working, fair and demonstrate the love of Christ. My kids love the enrichment program which seeks to challenge those excelling. We love this school!

Posted August 28, 2012
Great academic AND Christian school! After transferring from another Allentown school (which eventually closed), my son's math grades have dramatically improved! He's being challenged as well. If a subject is "easy" for him, he is given a higher level of work. Staff made us feel like FAMILY. Other parents were very friendly. Prior to enrolling, I interviewed 2 parents -- one which was African American like myself. I received rave reviews. We'd experience NO BULLYING issues as well. We're headed to our 2nd year there -- 3rd grade, and look forward to staying through to 8th grade. Overall, I am very, very pleased -- and so are 2 other parents that have transferred over to the school. We are ALL returning for the next year! The kids love it, and so do we. Regarding the Christian aspect of it: Scriptures are studied and memorized. The students AND at least ONE parent is expected to behave in a Christian manner. Simply put, if this is not what you want, go elsewhere. Frankly, this very policy -- expected of a Christian school -- is what makes the community at LCA so great. Its not a PERFECT school, but wake up -- those don't exist. Overall, I am very, very pleased.

Lehigh Christian Academy 1

Posted June 26, 2011
Academicly is good, but! They should not call it "Christian" because there is nothing christian in there, honest!! That's a name to cover themselves. They want the kids to ne robots., to act certain way. The clicks are terrible! If your kids misbehaves! The whole school knows and you as a parent feel vulnerable. You can feel the looks of everyone judging you. They won't. Be nice to you. If you are a different ethnicity they fallow you everywhere when there is an open house. Like you going to steal something. Worse school! Ever

Lehigh Christian Academy 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Quality Christian education, caring staff

Lehigh Christian Academy 0

Posted July 29, 2009
my child attended this school, and is a good school in some ways, but I personally did not liked it. Not all teachers are what they seem to be, and the parents either. even if is the last school in the nation, I won't put my child there.

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student
I attended LCA from 1984-1994. The quality of leadership and curriculum prepared me for a proffesional degree in college. The sports programs were competitive even against the local public schools, a great emphasis was placed upon higher education but slower students were never looked down upon but encouraged by other students, teachers and learning programs. I received a well-rounded education.

Posted February 23, 2004
My son attended LCA from preschool thru 8th grade, and my daughter still attends. The academics are far superior to public schools in the area, and the teachers and principal are wonderful. They have always gone out of their way for my children. They are not only very competent but also caring. My children have been given an excellent foundation for life.

Lehigh Christian Academy 4

Posted January 05, 2004
My daughter has attended this school for three years and has had very good teachers. Only thing I don't like is having to pay for public education (taxes) and having to pay for this too! Unfortunately, Lehigh Christian Academy can't fix this---only our politicians can.

Lehigh Christian Academy 4

Posted August 10, 2003
I really like LCA. The teachers are great, the principal disaplines the children when necessary. Our old school did not.

Lehigh Christian Academy
1151 South Cedar Crest Boulevard, Allentown, PA  18103
Last modified Lehigh Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lehigh Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top