PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We were looking for a school with academic rigor AND a Christ centered environment, we found both at LCA! The teachers are great as are the staff and administration. The facilities are state of the art and a genuine heart for educating children is evident. Highly recommended!

We've been sending our daughters to LCA since 2008 when our oldest started kindergarten. We now have one in the elementary program and the other in middle school. We love the academic challenge in this school and the nurturing culture that is exhibited by teachers, staff and students. With a Christ-centered foundation, we as parents know what to expect in terms of school direction and discipline. I am so thankful we found LCA as an alternative to public school and have been very pleased with the experience both daughters have had. We plan to send them both through 8th grade.

This is our thirdyear attending LCA and we couldn't be happier. I currently have 3 children in the school. The teachers are hard working, fair and demonstrate the love of Christ. My kids love the enrichment program which seeks to challenge those excelling. We love this school!

Great academic AND Christian school! After transferring from another Allentown school (which eventually closed), my son's math grades have dramatically improved! He's being challenged as well. If a subject is "easy" for him, he is given a higher level of work. Staff made us feel like FAMILY. Other parents were very friendly. Prior to enrolling, I interviewed 2 parents -- one which was African American like myself. I received rave reviews. We'd experience NO BULLYING issues as well. We're headed to our 2nd year there -- 3rd grade, and look forward to staying through to 8th grade. Overall, I am very, very pleased -- and so are 2 other parents that have transferred over to the school. We are ALL returning for the next year! The kids love it, and so do we. Regarding the Christian aspect of it: Scriptures are studied and memorized. The students AND at least ONE parent is expected to behave in a Christian manner. Simply put, if this is not what you want, go elsewhere. Frankly, this very policy -- expected of a Christian school -- is what makes the community at LCA so great. Its not a PERFECT school, but wake up -- those don't exist. Overall, I am very, very pleased.

Academicly is good, but! They should not call it "Christian" because there is nothing christian in there, honest!! That's a name to cover themselves. They want the kids to ne robots., to act certain way. The clicks are terrible! If your kids misbehaves! The whole school knows and you as a parent feel vulnerable. You can feel the looks of everyone judging you. They won't. Be nice to you. If you are a different ethnicity they fallow you everywhere when there is an open house. Like you going to steal something. Worse school! Ever

Quality Christian education, caring staff

my child attended this school, and is a good school in some ways, but I personally did not liked it. Not all teachers are what they seem to be, and the parents either. even if is the last school in the nation, I won't put my child there.

Last modified Lehigh Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8